Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe Pac is trully afraid of fighting both Mosely & Mayweather becasue of their handspeed and his piss poor defense. He is afraid of losing , therefore he is afraid of them. He has ducked them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      While the whole "ducked Black fighters" sounds dumb and is dumb, he should've fought Zahir Raheem. Instead he pretended he didn't exist.
      i call them like i see them. its not just raheem. put it like this, if i was a stock car driver and never went against any of the white drivers how could you not say ive ducked those guys? this man has never fought any african american fighters in a sport were black fighters are the majority. how has he NOT ducked these men? HOW?????

Comment

• this is obvious. even the blacks in african continent can see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
          roach is not saying anything new, pacquiao should take the test and fight mayweather after he is done with mosley.
          or just stfu, stick to policits and stay retired.

I dont think Mayweather is scared, but if Pac has nothing to hide he should've agree to the testing.....JMO

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
            big j you hit the nail on the head!!!!!!! this cat pac put on 17lbs of muscle in 18 months. and people say they accuse him of using peds with no proof. you used a very good example of why a lot of people in boxing think pac is juicing. and add the fact that roach has a history of boxers testing positive for peds. there is no fighter in the history of boxing that has moved up seven wt classes and got stronger and faster NEVER!!!!!!! i'll say it once and for all, manny is DIRTY and thats why he wont fight PBF ariza cant get him past OST so roach is trying to drum up public support to force floyd to drop his OST demands. shane took the test and more and more of the public is asking why pac wont take the test if he is in fact a clean fighter.
            I totally agree. I am 100% certain that Pacroid is dirty. There is absolutely no way a clean fighter wouldnt have proved it by now. He wont submit to random testing because he is juicing.

Comment

• You idiots don't really understand anything. Pac agreed to take the drug test immediately after the fight which is the most critical testing time. If he really is hiding anything he should have not agreed to anything. This is a matter of pride and honor. You don't just bow down and submit yourself to anyone..

Comment

• Originally posted by donvince View Post
                You idiots don't really understand anything. Pac agreed to take the drug test immediately after the fight which is the most critical testing time. If he really is hiding anything he should have not agreed to anything. This is a matter of pride and honor. You don't just bow down and submit yourself to anyone..
                The most critical testing time is during training. That's when they get the benefits of PED use.

If a fighter is using something like EPO with a very short half-life, he's going to be using it during training to get his red blood cell count high and then stop shortly before the fight to ensure he shows up clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                  This coming from this man that was caught on national television saying "I'd take the test".
                  hmmmmTEST AFTER THE FIGHT
                  not good enough STUPIDO???

Comment

• All of this talk will be a moot point when they come to a compromise and fight later this year.

Until, of course, Mayweather wins, and Pac's groupies will claim that it was because he was bothered by blood loss and Mayweather's mind games. Or if Pacquiao wins, and some people will claim "the testing wasn't strict enough and Pacquiao was still able to use EPO and other stuff and reap the benefits of them".

Comment

• Could someone post George Foreman comments about Floyd Mayweather after the Oscar bout? I respect him as a legend and one of the best ever, but the guy did sounded bitter with his comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X