• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Horn is a bigger star than Spence, Ward, Tank, Wilder, etc etc etc

All these american superstars lol

Horn is the real money man now

how you like that boiz?

I know people think this is troll tread but the tread has all kinds on truth running through those wheel treads. Americans don't rally behind their fighters. Horn has a country behind even if hes a school teacher.

Comment

I told everyone Jeff Horn is the future, Australia has his back 30 million Aussies.

Jeff Horn had a parade and given the key to the city, this is a true passing of the torch, that Aussie money man.

Horn can build his name fighting in Australia.

I have a feeling he will face Bradley, Vargas, Algieri next.

Comment

They're too busy posting on that other boxing forum you made for them.

Comment

Who the **** is Jeff Horn?

Comment

Bigger star than bradley eventhough bradley's controversy came at near prime pac

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
              I know people think this is troll tread but the tread has all kinds on truth running through those wheel treads. Americans don't rally behind their fighters. Horn has a country behind even if hes a school teacher.
              green k for that, lol,those australians are behaving like he is now the austrailian version of pacquiao, lol, he should fight 30 straight bums like canelo(my countryman) and so he can mature his skill , lol, he will get paid and become a iconic australian if he can get toabout 40 and 0, lol, he cant fight anyone good for now but as time passes, australians will overate his azz until someone solid beats the living sh11t outta him, lol,

kinda like prince naseem hamed, lol, people thought he was a god for beating no namers and small time fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                All these american superstars lol

Horn is the real money man now

how you like that boiz?
                Jeff Horn is OK but all of the above are better than him.

Comment

Even though I don't think he deserved the win, he's a good fighter with heart who has a nice backstory.

Comment

All roads lead to Horn.

Australia is a great fight country, 24 million people and they can fill up stadiums with 50k+ people. P4P they don't have the talent but they sure as hell have the paying public.

Comment

Working...
                    X