Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun laws saved many lives this week in japan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Can’t stop crazy. Can limit it. Oh can’t deduce that if he had an ar-15 that 50 plus people would have been killed. Thing is I know you can. You just don’t care. You rather the 40 people die so long as you get to keep your gun.

Until, of course, one of these nuts blows parents or child away. Then you will be out there protesting agianst the guns.
    A truck driver from Tunisia managed to ran over & kill 86 people until the police shot him. It would of been less than 86 deaths if only the citizens born in France were allowed to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
      A truck driver from Tunisia managed to ran over & kill 86 people until the police shot him. It would of been less than 86 deaths if only the citizens born in France were allowed to carry.
      Yeah, it's a weird one. Even though there's laws against running people over with a motor vehicle he still went ahead and did it. Only logical course of action now is banning trucks, that'll fix it.

Comment

Can’t stop crazy. Can limit it. Oh can’t deduce that if he had an ar-15 that 50 plus people would have been killed. Thing is I know you can. You just don’t care. You rather the 40 people die so long as you get to keep your gun.

Until, of course, one of these nuts blows parents or child away. Then you will be out there protesting agianst the guns.
        Oh? I can't oppose your arguments and be a decent person? You have to demonize me and state your moral superiority? Haha. This is not good. People can disagree with you and not be demons or horrible people or even bad people. I don't agree with your theories and deductions but am I saying "you just don't care"? No. Am I saying that you would "rather people die"? No. And then predicting your reaction when someone you know personally is involved? No. I can disagree and make no assumptions about you. YOu should try doing the same. These moral supeiority tactics appear childish to me and I'm betting I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Besides, I commented how Japan has a low homicide rate in another post in this thread. I also talked about the suicide rate, adding to the discussion. No reason to get on your high horse, man.

Comment

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            The top cause of death. Wow.
            Yeah, that was surprising. Would we rather have people killing each other or themselves? Haha. Tough choice...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                Oh really. Did you see those vids? No one was getting a shot off on him. He plowed though people. By the time anyone with a gun wised up he was a block or more away. Or they were under his truck.

Comment

Another shooting.

Can I get a mod to sticky this thread and merge with other shooting threads. Their is a shooting or stabbing every week.

What’s up big javi.

Change the name of this thread to
                  Mass shootings etc. thread

Comment

Crazy fuk goes on a spree slicing and dicing. Luckily on two die. 17 other injured. If he had gun put come 10 times work. The reason is obvious.

Japan has the most draconian gun laws in the world. So heavy that organized crime don’t even use guns. Yakuza bans their members from using them due to heavy penalties for leaders just for members usage.

We seen the effects of loose gun laws in us.

https://apnews.com/466833b7e5fe400f830dd7838cc9c464

KAWASAKI, Japan (AP) — A man carrying a knife in each hand and screaming “I will kill you!” attacked a group of schoolgirls near a school bus parked at a bus stop just outside Tokyo on Tuesday, killing two people and injuring at least 17 before killing himself, officials said.

Most of the victims were students at a Catholic elementary school who were lined up at the bus stop near Noborito Park in the city of Kawasaki when the man began slashing them with knives. Officials said police captured the attacker but he died at a hospital from a self-inflicted cut in his neck.

Witnesses described a hellish scene: children and adults falling to the ground, some with their shirts soaked with blood, dozens of children running and screaming for help, and school bags and books scattered on the ground.
                    How many lives have Japan's immigration limits of nearly zero saved?

When insane Western leftists call Trump "right wing" (Trump is a moderate liberal) I just refer them to an actually right-wing 1st world country called Japan.

In the US, you need guns, because your neighbors have less in common with you than most foreign soldiers do. If you took them away, enjoy the mass rape, private property squatting/takeovers, imminent civil war.
                    Last edited by ////; 05-31-2019, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Oh? I can't oppose your arguments and be a decent person? You have to demonize me and state your moral superiority? Haha. This is not good. People can disagree with you and not be demons or horrible people or even bad people. I don't agree with your theories and deductions but am I saying "you just don't care"? No. Am I saying that you would "rather people die"? No. And then predicting your reaction when someone you know personally is involved? No. I can disagree and make no assumptions about you. YOu should try doing the same. These moral supeiority tactics appear childish to me and I'm betting I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Besides, I commented how Japan has a low homicide rate in another post in this thread. I also talked about the suicide rate, adding to the discussion. No reason to get on your high horse, man.
                      Didn’t say you were not a decent person. But I do see how you can get that impression. Point I was trying make people will change their views once tragedy strikes home. No need to get your feather ruffled.

But I apologize for the offense. Only person I intend to offend on here is 1sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X