Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: I Had 115-113 - Jacobs Beating Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That CompuBox alternative is gaining a lot traction here !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Why are you catching feelings everything about me is awful

Obviously he swept it on the judges cards that's why people complain the 1st fight was a robbery do you disagree Canelo faded in the middle rounds the 1st GGG Fight? Same as the Jacob fight
      I agree that Canelo fades in the MIDDLE of fights. He starts and finishes strong.

Your first post reads "LATER ROUNDS" which suggests championship rounds.

Canelo has always done well in beginning and end.

Canelo did unsually well in the beginning of Jacobs fight possibly winning 5 of first 6 rounds. He also won 11 and 12 although not all judges saw it that way.

In GGG 1 and GGG 2 Canelo started and finished strong. He lost most of his rounds 6-9. It makes sense as your steam/momentum kind of fades and Canelo takes a round or two off before kicking it back in gear

Comment

100 years from now, unsatisfied customers....

''CompuBox is always wrong.''

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Terrence Crawford is a great fighter, but he is more this generation than last.

JMM is such an insecure fighter. Really leaves a bad taste in your mouth...well that actually might just be from the pee XD XD XD
          Yeah of course Crawford doesn’t belong in the same generation as Pacquiao or Mayweather. Marquez couldn’t bring himself to pick either of them because they beat him

Comment

''Damn, Curtis. I already gave you a better, 100 % foolproof CompuBox alternative. Boxing should let me (anyone who's against CB) tally the punches. No one else is qualified !!!!!

Comment

I don't like using the word hater or haterism but goddamn man. That was a clear Canelo victory right there and I was pulling hard for Jacobs.

Comment

It ws not as debatable as some sayy.

Canelo deserved the nod. This seems like envy from juan

Comment

I saw this at the end of the fight, I actually asked that question on here in regards to JMM and alcohol, I thought he was drunk on the night.

Comment

Jacobs didn't land a single punch in this 16 punch exchange and that was the story all night looking foolish missing bad and comical at times. Damn Marquez you a hater

Comment

When Marquez was active he would hate on canelo and his rise . You can see videos of Marquez always being critical of canelo and his Career to the point were it looks like jealousy. There’s one video out there were they’re both on the same show and Marquez is just throwing dirt on canelo . Well canelo responded with if you don’t think I’m that good then why don’t you find out for yourself and fight me , let’s fight.Marquez laughed it off and didn’t respond with let’s do it .Yea Marquez is bias he’s a hater when it comes to canelo.
                      Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 05-06-2019, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X