Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Trying To Check All The Loma Ass Kissing ON ESPN AND THEY TURNING ON HIM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre retired just in time.He knows with this new era of talent he doesn't have much of a shot.floyd knows that as well.smart guys.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Ward is the only sensible one out of the bunch lmfao.
      Fuc you phony hater. Loma is a real warrior unlike Mikey who's ass you kiss 24/7. WAR LOMA! RUN MIKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Fuc you phony hater. Loma is a real warrior unlike Mikey who's ass you kiss 24/7. WAR LOMA! RUN MIKEY!
        LOMA been running from mikey and everyone knows that, it wasnt till Mikey possibly cant make weight no more that Loma got brave and mention mikey before it was "UMMM IDK MAYBE HE BEAT ME UP LIKE I BEAT UP RIGO!"

Comment

I actually like the exchange. If it was HBO or Showtime they all would've be spouting the company line.

Comment

The mention of Loma possibly being P4P #1 really made Ward show his insecurities. He was squirming in his seat, trying to downplay Loma as best as he could. Ward used to seem to be a rational, nice guy, but he has shown his true colours in recent years. He's probably praying to his father/master/ heavenly sky man, that Crawford has a perfect performance against the shot to hell, Amir Khan.

Comment

Ward just being bitter because a fighter is better than him, nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                I actually like the exchange. If it was HBO or Showtime they all would've be spouting the company line.
                yeah I thought it was good. It wasnt like Ward was ****ting on LOMA he was checking the commentators to keep it fair and standard and when he called them out on it they didnt want to push the issue cause they know they dont keep it fair.

Comment

LMAO. Difference is lomo is cutting zero weight at 135 lbs. Crawford is still cutting a good 10-15 lbs to make 147 lbs. Andre the black panther member ward.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    LMAO. Difference is lomo is cutting zero weight at 135 lbs. Crawford is still cutting a good 10-15 lbs to make 147 lbs. Andre the black panther member ward.
                    First of all, Andre Ward is part white. He's as white as he's black. Second of all, I don't like Ward, but he's not a racist. He already fought off Black Panther racists when some LDBC members tried to race bait him, and called them racist.

Comment

Ward has his mind clouded by racial topics since the kova fights.

He got dragged into bitterness that cloud his smart mind.

Crawford is ranked number one over Loma by ESPN which is not pretty much obvious regarding bud's recent oppo...
                      Not privilege for Loma IMO

He was wrong and unprofessional IMO.

Loma is a sensational fighter.

I remember virge and ward bashing the rigo win "border line criminal" then being all impressed by Spence Vs Garcia.
                      Last edited by BillyBoxing; 04-13-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X