Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it when i sat down in class behind this girl she got up and went to the other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THAULTIMATE View Post
    how would i leave the impression that i am a rapist?. Thats my real picture in my avatar by the way. This girl seemed like a stuck up white girl.
    I am afriad yes you do look like a rapist my dear Alfred, The espeically if you wore that black bag on your head you would at least be a gang banger.

But if you wore Will Smith style or from Banana Republic the white folks wont even recognize you are black

Comment

i wish shed looked like dat she looked worse than that he she
      That is a pic of a guy named Chris Crocker...............

hahahhahahahhahhah
      Last edited by Enemy/Friend; 01-28-2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Fucking A, Fuck that *****, A.

Comment

Whisper into her ear: Once you do Black, you never go back.

But seriously, I can understand why you would be pissed off. It may come across as something to do with your race. But it could be something else.

Just dont get paranoid and think that everything she does from now on is somehow related to her not trusting black men.

Comment

how would i leave the impression that i am a rapist?. Thats my real picture in my avatar by the way. This girl seemed like a stuck up white girl.
            Don't let that **** bother you; she was probably raised that way. All the years that have passed and people still act like it’s the F-ing 50’s.

Comment

i wish shed looked like dat she looked worse than that he she

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
              That is a pic of a guy named Chris Crocker...............

hahahhahahahhahhah
              LMFAO. LOL. LOL. LOL.

I'm gonna try to give you both Karma for this.

Comment

maybe she moved away so you could see the board or something dont get this wrong way

anyway if I was you I wouldnt care that much. Because at the end of the day what would you gonna do?

else if you dressed up like a thug then that is a different story with Bandanna and **** like that but if you dressed normally like most college students dress up there is nothing you could do.

Comment

Originally posted by CRESCENDOPOWER View Post
                  Don't let that **** bother you; she was probably raised that way. All the years that have passed and people still act like it’s the F-ing 50’s.
                  A girl moved from a seat and now she is a bigot? What if she couldn't see from that spot in the classroom or she had a friend that is sitting somewhere else in the class. There are a thousand reasons why she got up and moved but I guess your a psychic.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                    I am afriad yes you do look like a rapist my dear Alfred, The espeically if you wore that black bag on your head you would at least be a gang banger.

But if you wore Will Smith style or from Banana Republic the white folks wont even recognize you are black
                    Yea I assumed the picture in his avatar was his real photo and the first thing that came to mind when I saw his picture was "Rapist!!!". I'm a 6'2, physically fit guy and if I saw him on the street while taking a walk I would mostly likely cross the street or walk the other why. Now imagine how a poor, defenseless, white girl with a small frame would feel when she saw a guy like him.

I don't blame her.

Or, I could be completely wrong and what really happened was, someone handsome like myself walked into the class right after you did and she wanted to beat all the other girls in a race to get a seat next to that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
                      Yea I assumed the picture in his avatar was his real photo and the first thing that came to mind when I saw his picture was "Rapist!!!". I'm a 6'2, physically fit guy and if I saw him on the street while taking a walk I would mostly likely cross the street or walk the other why. Now imagine how a poor, defenseless, white girl with a small frame would feel when she saw a guy like him.

I don't blame her.

Or, I could be completely wrong and what really happened was, someone handsome like myself walked into the class right after you did and she wanted to beat all the other girls in a race to get a seat next to that guy.

we live in a society where we judge people alot. and the first thing to do for you and me to do is to dress appropriate. If you seen a guy who is pierced and gothic look that is the way he wants to represent himself.

One good example if in Purist for Happyniess when Will Smith came with his painting clothing. The was the funniest scene in the movie.

anyway if Will Smith and Eazy E cross the street which one you would watch you back more ?

Comment

Working...
                      X