Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Have No Doubt I'd Beat Thurman, I Want Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: I Have No Doubt I'd Beat Thurman, I Want Spence Fight

Shawn Porter vows to exact revenge on Keith Thurman should his unbeaten welterweight rival proceed with a WBC-approved rematch of his title-retaining unanimous decision victory over "Showtime" from June 2016. Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) has been sidelined due to injuries over the 19-month period since defeating Porter (29-1-1, 17 KOs) in a "Fight Of The Year" contender followed by a split decision, unification win over Danny Garcia (34-2, 20 KOs) in March 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So why isn't that fight happening next then?? Instead we get pointless Spence vs Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      So why isn't that fight happening next then?? Instead we get pointless Spence vs Garcia.
      $$$$$$$$$$ Thurman vs. Porter ain't filling AT&T

Comment

I like the way Porter fights. He doesn't run to a lame decision. He fights his foes.

Comment

All I can say after reading the title to this thread is Whatever.

Comment

Re

LMFAO Spence is right ...the 147 guys only stick their chest out when he's already signed to another fight (Mikey Garcia)! They dont challenge Spence when he's actually available !

Comment

Oh, now that Porter has to fight Thurman and Berto, now he wants to fight Spence. Ok, sure.

This is the guy yelling how he wants to kick someone's ass with 10 guys in between holding both guys back. Yea, it is easy to sound like a tough guy when you know there is no chance of having to back that up. For a year and a half, Porter had no title and could have faced Spence for his IBF belt. He didn't. Now, that he either vacates or fights Thurman AND Berto, he says he wants Spence. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                I like the way Porter fights. He doesn't run to a lame decision. He fights his foes.
                fact!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Porter tucks his head down and rushes in. Then he is too close for either fighter to land anything meaningful, smothering each other. The ref eventually breaks them apart and Porter does it again and again.

He smothers his way to a lame decision. He refuses to get into a real fight. Porter is without a doubt, one of the worst, least fan-friendly fighters there are. I have yet to see Porter actually fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    Porter tucks his head down and rushes in. Then he is too close for either fighter to land anything meaningful, smothering each other. The ref eventually breaks them apart and Porter does it again and again.

He smothers his way to a lame decision. He refuses to get into a real fight. Porter is without a doubt, one of the worst, least fan-friendly fighters there are. I have yet to see Porter actually fight anyone.
                    You must be referring to people that think Floyd sprayweather is entertaining to watch. Plenty of those on here. Porters knockout of Manlignagi almost made me wet myself. Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X