Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You kidding!! I didnt have my amateur debut yet.My question is that will my promotional company take the responsibility to take me in a foreign country and train me in a good gym.Its not supposed to be talent.Cz manny pacqioau wasnt that good untill he met freddie

Comment

Originally posted by yeaaz View Post
      You kidding!! I didnt have my amateur debut yet.My question is that will my promotional company take the responsibility to take me in a foreign country and train me in a good gym.Its not supposed to be talent.Cz manny pacqioau wasnt that good untill he met freddie
      You haven't had even one bout yet and you are worrying who will promote you as a pro?

Get your first fight, win it big and then come back talking your grandioso talk. At least you would have some experience. A no bout pro prospect! What more could a promotional company ever want? …...Rockin'

Comment

Amir Khan is organizing a big Boxing League in pakistan next year, so if you want to participate you can come to pakistan and give trial but before that be ready.

Comment

He successfully organized boxing league in India which was a big hit and many fighters from bangladesh and afghanistan participated in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
            He successfully organized boxing league in India which was a big hit and many fighters from bangladesh and afghanistan participated in it.
            Is he still doing that? I thought it was just one year they did that.

Comment

Yes he is still doing the event and this year it will be held in October, but the selection have been made. So he will again organize it next year. He is also bringing some promoters with him from UK.
              Last edited by Taha93; 08-14-2018, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                Yes he is still doing the event and this year it will be held in October, but the selection have been made. So he will again organize it next year. He is also bringing some promoters with him from UK.
                Any TV or streams of this?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/SuperBoxingLeague/

Comment

Originally posted by yeaaz View Post
                    Im a boxer from bangladesh.There is no pro federation in bangladesh.So i have to move out to get a pro license.So my question is will my promoter/manager set up all the necessary things to do at foreign countries,the long term visa,training gym,my place to stay and etc.
                    Hey. Find a manager in USA

Comment

How?

Originally posted by trener_chempion View Post
                      Hey. Find a manager in USA
                      Is it that easy ?

Comment

Working...
                      X