No announcement yet.

Why is there a grumpy 80year old man on the HBO broadcast team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there a grumpy 80year old man on the HBO broadcast team

they should just put him in a retirement home .the dude can't control him self i mean what a typical old man line "if i was 50 years younger i would kick your ass" ya sure you would larry

you started watching boxing in 2007 when oscar fought floyd..hes been watching it for years so i think he knows more than you

Comment

He's senile, but he was just asking about what happened. Floyd overreacted.

Comment

no hes done loads of **** he even got into a fight in the ring ****ers out of control

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
          you started watching boxing in 2007 when oscar fought floyd..hes been watching it for years so i think he knows more than you
          You're 16, how long have you been watching boxing?

Comment

Do all Floyd fans dislike Larry because their leader himself said Larry should be fired, thats so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
              Do all Floyd fans dislike Larry because their leader himself said Larry should be fired, thats so cute!
              No. Larry has had that comin for a long time. Floyd did overreact a little but Merchants been earning it for decades with his racist gestures and smart ass mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                they should just put him in a retirement home .the dude can't control him self i mean what a typical old man line "if i was 50 years younger i would kick your ass" ya sure you would larry
                dummy wifebeater exploded on max kellerman too and kellerman is a *****

Comment

he should be forced in to retirement no question about it. he take to long to talk too!

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    Do you dislike Larry Merchant because he's Jewish?

Are you anti-Semitic?

Comment

Working...
                    X