Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the scariest movie you ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the scariest movie you ever seen?

Saw "The Exorcist" in junior high and no other movie scared me as much as that one did.....and I usually dont get scared watching horror flicks.....but damn her voice was bone chilling......not as scary when you are older, but I will always remember that one.

That's the one that does it for most people.

It's gotta be somewhere in the top three, all time scariest.

Comment

for me its m.night's signs. the dude knows how to raise your stress level

Comment

The Amityville Horror

Comment

Originally posted by pinoyescrima View Post

Saw "The Exorcist" in junior high and no other movie scared me as much as that one did.....and I usually dont get scared watching horror flicks.....but damn her voice was bone chilling......not as scary when you are older, but I will always remember that one.
          Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          The Amityville Horror
          These 2 movies are the ones who did for me.. Of course I was really young and shouldn't have watched them..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
            These 2 movies are the ones who did for me.. Of course I was really young and shouldn't have watched them..
            i remember watching the exorcist when i was 9 or 10 and taking it of the vcr half way through and putting it back in the box and then back into my sisters car so it wouldnt be in the house! ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
              i remember watching the exorcist when i was 9 or 10 and taking it of the vcr half way through and putting it back in the box and then back into my sisters car so it wouldnt be in the house! ffs!
              I haven't seen it in 25 years and it STILL gives me the creeps..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                I haven't seen it in 25 years and it STILL gives me the creeps..
                i knew something was up with that girl when she started pissing on the carpet in front of her mother...

Comment

Poltergeist. Getting raped by a tree = bad times had by all. Except for the tree. He probably had a woody.

Comment

The exorcist too, i watched it at 6 years old, nowadays i still don't have the balls to watch it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X