Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Kell Brook Agreed To 147, 10-Pound Rehydration Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    I'm pulling for Brook but he seems to be the more desperate one! I understand that he really wants to fight Khan but to let Khan dictate terms like this is madness! I'm very disappointed in how Brook has been desperately chasing Khan for years when he should have been focusing 100% on his career moves.
    Brook could have easily been a unified WW champ if he would have sign the contract to fight Jessie Vargas instead of taking the pay day fight against GGG. That would have done more for his career instead of ending up damaged goods in 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      i understand Khan wanting it at 147, but sticking a rehydration clause in there is pretty bad when getting Brook down to 147 is already tough going
      ----------------------

Khan is the same idiot that ridicules Floyd for fighting Canelo at 152 which is what Canelo offered by the way.

He then justifies his loss to Canelo by saying 155 is just not his weight class even though he bragged about how he felt no different right up to the fight. Only to sing a different tune after he got KO'd.

Comment

Kell about to kill hisself..... He has a dumba$$ team guiding him

Comment

It's now dangerous for Brook to fight at 147 with a 10lb re hydration makes it even more so as this is something Brook hasn't done for many ,many years.This is the only way Khan has ANY chance of beating Brook and for me this weight issue is something that if allowed by the board of control needs to be seriously monitored.After seeing Khan struggle life and death (never looking so bad!) against a nobody, twice saved by the bell! I think Kell will have the idiot out of there before any effects show in strength and stamina.

Will I watch on PPV ....I suppose so, unless silly greedy fast Eddie takes the mick.Will I go like I do for most of the fights ...NO.

Comment

brook came down from a shredded and lean 180-something to fight golovkin. makin 147 again with 10lb rehydration? thats nuts.

i aint ready to believe just yet.

Comment

Khan intends on draining brook as much as humanly possible, that’s terrible...

Comment

Khan fought canelo at 155, but he wants Brook at 147. patethic.

Comment

So he wants the guy to drop back down in weight and have a rehydration clause??? wow

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    Brook could have easily been a unified WW champ if he would have sign the contract to fight Jessie Vargas instead of taking the pay day fight against GGG. That would have done more for his career instead of ending up damaged goods in 2 fights.
                    he was looking at the bigger things. beating ggg is better than being a unified ww champ imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Ten pounds isn't bad. So brook can still come in around 156lb.
                      Brook has been fighting at 152lbs lately and he used to fight to make 147 so that might be tough for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X