Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Future Face of Boxing: WAR PRINCE PATEL!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future Face of Boxing: WAR PRINCE PATEL!!!

This dude is hilarious. We need an Indian champ! They are good peeps.

Did a thread on this months ago.

Love the charisma but my suspicion is that he's **** in the ring.

Comment

Lol. I'm trying to reserve judgement on this guys skills until I see him fight as a pro but all i'll say is if he hasn't improved ALOT since his amateur days then he will completely embarrass himself.

Comment

He might be the greatest attention getting guy with just 2 fights in the history of boxing. Certainly the greatest lil attention getting guy with just 2 fights in the history of boxing cuz those lil guys rarely speak a lot of bs.

Not super impressed with his skills. Think he barely won his 2nd fight iirc (altho it was vs a vet or 20 or so odd fights iirc) although I didn't see that one only his first fight. If he can at least become a contender he'll make the lil guys get a lil more attention which isn't a bad thing. Lil guys get ignored far too much.

Comment

He got beaten twice by our fellow poster and fighting for the commonwealth title 2mro night Waleed Din!!

Patels a absolute waanker!

Comment

I'm already a fan, he looks like a good guy, funny as hell too.

He's fighting a guy who's 1-4 next lol, his last guy was 4-19, and his first guy was 0-3

Comment

hope he lives up to the prince name

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
                He got beaten twice by our fellow poster and fighting for the commonwealth title 2mro night Waleed Din!!

Patels a absolute waanker!
                WAR Waleed Din!

Comment

check out that vijender singh i forgot how to say his name that indian is pretty damn awesome still green though i see him being the face of boxing in india but they have him fighting in the uk now

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                    Lol. I'm trying to reserve judgement on this guys skills until I see him fight as a pro but all i'll say is if he hasn't improved ALOT since his amateur days then he will completely embarrass himself.
                    What if he's improved a lot?

Comment

Working...
                    X