Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Truth.
    I usually rip on his lousy technique after his fights but I can't say much negative tonight. His positioning was seriously on point. Great control of distance. Was really evident when they did the replay on the overhead cam.
    Ive always hit on his technique and tactics, but jesus he hits harder than anyone and honestly he is going to cash in betting on himself. He is now the must watch HW fighter even tho I think he loses to the other two.

Comment

• Deontay Wilder will pick up almost $10million for his heavyweight world title fight against Dominic Breazeale.

His opponent, who lost to Anthony Joshua three years ago, will take home much less than the champion, around $1.2m.

well now he has to make 90 mill in his next 2 fights. i think he can do it

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Is he? I know that's what Team Ortiz wants but I didn't think anyone else was clamouring for an Ortiz rematch.
        I'm certainly not. Granted, it's better than most other options and the first was competitive but there's really only 3 HWs that matter right now.

Comment

• Send out the left hand to measure and then booooom!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            Still will be a better comp than Pulev and whatever bum Arum scrapes up for Fury and people are going to pay for it

Fury stepped up and face Klitschko in his backyard.

He then took on Wilder and schooled him and beat him.

Wilder has just played it safe.

He ain't taken any risks.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Human skulls are not made to take a rapid fire brick hitting them at full force. If and that is a big IF Wilder lands that punch on Joshua, it will end Joshua's night.
              AJ will only have the early rounds to get Wilder out, when it is about whoever lands first. AJ doesn't have half the head movement or defense of Fury.

When his stamina depletes, he will be a sitting 🦆 duck

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                At least they’re both in NYC.

Thurman gave a shout out to San Diego, CA while in San Antonio, TX.

“I want to thank this city right here, San Diegooooo!”

Boooooooo
                Keith was probably high as ****kk lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  At least they’re both in NYC.

Thurman gave a shout out to San Diego, CA while in San Antonio, TX.

“I want to thank this city right here, San Diegooooo!”

Boooooooo
                  Holy shyt... For real? THAT'S bad. Oh Keith.... FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
                    Really? He got up real quick and was totally fine at the count of 9 and 10.
                    Lol no he wasn’t.

His knees was still on the canvas at 9, and he was not “totally fine”. You clearly can’t be a ref or a ringside doc lol. He needed a couple minutes to regroup after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Fury not only got up, he got up took the fight to Wilder backed him up and made him hold on.
                      It wasnt the same punch. If Fury would've got hit by that punch...he would've still been sleep 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

Working...
                      X