Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    Right? SHOW use to SCREAM that line.

You member!?!?!?!

TR is STILL the best company to develop a STAR! Just ask DLH, Floyd, Cotto, Manny, etc....
    That is true, still waiting for that PBC-made star to emerge. De La Hoya and Hearn at least have one each to their credit with Canelo and AJ.

Comment

Not that bad if you see everything that was going on that night. NBA finals were on and the Crawford vs Khan card was also on so there were the people who actually bought that and then the people who streaming it. If that ESPN card wasnt on I'm sure it would have gotten better numbers.

Comment

Since the fights are now being broadcast on free television it seems that the PBC is holding out on the consumer. The put on much better cards on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
          Bruh...these are great numbers for what this event was going up against. The NBA playoffs were on and the EPSN card was on as well. This event managed to steal 1.4 million views away from the other events that was going on that night. And it wasn't even a title fight. #PBC #AL HAYMON!!! KEEP HATING!!! STILL GOING WHEN PEOPLE SAID THEY WOULD BE DONE IN 2 YEARS!!!
          I had forgotten about the nba playoffs because I don’t muck around with hoops. Taking that into account, if that was on at the same time, as was the Ppv, as well as the mlb games such as the Astros, then yes, it’s not bad numbers at all. To a degree, I stand corrected. However, Al had to put together better fights for PBC on FOX. The 2015/2016 years saw better free tv fights in PBC than we have seen so far

Comment

You'd hope for better numbers on free TV. Danny Garcia is a big name also despite the 2 losses. When the NBA playoffs wind down, hopefully the numbers pick up. I heard the NBA playoffs have subpar numbers too compared to past years.

Comment

There's always something else on for people to watch. Nobody is watching boxing, no need for excuses. Ratings suck across all networks because there's just no interest in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                There's always something else on for people to watch. Nobody is watching boxing, no need for excuses. Ratings suck across all networks because there's just no interest in the sport.
                I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  That is true, still waiting for that PBC-made star to emerge. De La Hoya and Hearn at least have one each to their credit with Canelo and AJ.
                  Are they even developing any young up and comers? IMO they (PBC) should be using FS1 for developing some new guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Why does ESPN Monday night football match and sometimes exceed thursday night football on network tv?
                    Why did showtime sometimes exceed HBOs boxing ratings?
                    Why does espn exceed fs1 ratings 95% of the time?

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Not that bad if you see everything that was going on that night. NBA finals were on and the Crawford vs Khan card was also on so there were the people who actually bought that and then the people who streaming it. If that ESPN card wasnt on I'm sure it would have gotten better numbers.
                      Nba finals are in June but nice try.

There is always competition. No excuses. People just weren’t that interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X