Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs. Judah: Really? This is an acceptable fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    Bradley didn't win though. That fight barely even ocurred.

Campbell is a solid name to elevate Ortiz back onto the platform of the top junior welters as far as I'm concerned. Ortiz is still on the up so it's reasonable that he crosses paths with some who are on their way down from time to time.
    Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    agreed

this a crossroads fight and one that should be opening a broadcast such as this

can Nate show he has some life left

can Vic show the bad taste he left in a lot of boxing fan's mouths is just a fluke

good story and matchup IMO
    Again, I don't have anything against Campbell, but I just haven't seen him prove himself as a top 140lbs fighter & honestly if Campbell doesn't look great or if Ortiz has his way with him easily it wont prove to me that Ortiz is back on top of his game or that Campbell still belongs in it.

Comment

i honestly think judah can compete in the jww division... none of these guys have proved **** to me honestly... im tired of all their stupid ass hyping and ducking each other...thats why im starting to like paulie... at least he steps into the damn ring with people who challenge him and talks the ****

Comment

bradley is running away from devon the same way juanma is running from caballero!!!!!

true story!!

Comment

yeah i still think judah has gas to take on most jww. i would have rather seen judah vs khan.

Comment

Working...
          X