• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Bout...

Did have a video but my phone deleted it for some gay reason

Cool man, congrats.

Too bad about the vid...

Comment

Well done, what weight are you? and just out of curiousity how many fights do you usually get in a year where you are?

Comment

Congrats on the bout!

Comment

Well this year i had a few about 15.. As i was in the amateur championships aswell (British one) But the new amateur championship is starting again in october so next season ill be having alot of fights too. Hopefully get in final and be on TV lol This bout was a couple of months ago but I was impressed i stopped him in 29 seconds

Comment

Thats great you have such a strong competition where you are, when I boxed as a junior I could only get about 4 fights a year even though I went to just about every tourn! How did you go in the Nationals?

Comment

I got into the quarters and the scorecards got mixed up apparently as everyone said i should of won. But the judges could not do anything about it after I left the ring and they already declared the winner, Ill try find the paragraph about it if i have the old paper..

Comment

nice mate, i have a bout myself this weekend, whats your weight div?

Comment

where do you train Kostya?

Comment

do yall know any one in dallas. who wants to take me on !?

Comment

Working...
                    X