Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sag your pants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like a couple posters mentioned that style came from jail but its because when you get locked up one of the first first things they take from you is your belt so your pants would sag...back in the 90's it became a style when Naughty by Nature made it look cool to sag your pants...but to answer the question No I don't, real men don't sag their pants.

Comment

No, of course not.

It looks really stupid.

Comment

I'm grown. I wear my stuff fitted but a little loose when it's casual. my suits are trendy and more snug and fitted.

Comment

Sometimes you may have to wear em' an inch or low so, for comfort/fit reasons. But I can't stand seeing **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            that's about half of the Mexican population in L.A.
            but I won't answer this because I don't like falling into stereotypes....

despite pictures on BS that show me wearing exactly what you described
            Never seen a pic of you lmao, just picked the most common outfit I see Mexicans wearing in tx lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post

Sometimes you may have to wear em' an inch or low so, for comfort/fit reasons. But I can't stand seeing **** like that.
              Oh but adidas pants and a hounds tooth shirt is much better isn't it, RICKY?

Comment

That looks so ******ed .... I bet he actually thinks he looks "hard"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Oh but adidas pants and a hounds tooth shirt is much better isn't it, RICKY?

ADIDAS? I can't afford that ****. And so what if I've weared the same clothes for 2 ****ing years, at least I don't sag them.

Comment

ADIDAS? I can't afford that ****. And so what if I've weared the same clothes for 2 ****ing years, at least I don't sag them.
                    I todaso, Rick, it's the way she goes!

Comment

Sagging your pant's is not gay!

Comment

Working...
                      X