Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on here going to Rios/Alvarado, Donaire/Nishioka card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here going to Rios/Alvarado, Donaire/Nishioka card?

Man this card is sick man the main event and co-main event are absolutely great fights and Jose Benavidez Jr. is on the card and Pelos Garcia vs. Jose Roman on the undercard also a lot of good action going down October 13th @ the home depot center.

i will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      i will be there!
      thats badass dude what ticket price u get?

Comment

i was able to get some floor tickets 6 rows from the ring for $125

Comment

i was able to get some floor tickets 6 rows from the ring for $125
          damn i got a feeling u will never ever forget the rios/alvarado fight i think that is really going 2 deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            damn i got a feeling u will never ever forget the rios/alvarado fight i think that is really going 2 deliver
            thats what im hoping bro, as soon as i saw it was gonna be in carson i was gonna be there for sure haha...im also going to mares vs moreno

Comment

thats what im hoping bro, as soon as i saw it was gonna be in carson i was gonna be there for sure haha...im also going to mares vs moreno
              leo santa cruz, angulo, and arreola on that card also that is a good one

Comment

its looking like arreola isnt on that card anymore since Don King won the purse bid...but looking forward to angulo coming back, its been a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                  leo santa cruz, angulo, and arreola on that card also that is a good one
                  its looking like arreola isnt on that card anymore since Don King won the purse bid...but looking forward to angulo coming back, its been a while

Comment

its looking like arreola isnt on that card anymore since Don King won the purse bid...but looking forward to angulo coming back, its been a while
                    oh ya i forgot about that and expect a great exciting performance from leo santa cruz his style can not disappoint

Comment

Working...
                    X