Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Okay To Cheat On Your Wife If She Won't Give You The Pu'ssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    actually humans, like most mammals are naturally monogamous...especially women, seeing as parental investment from the male side is required to properly raise a human infant

most people cheat instead of leave because they dont like the idea of not having anyone to fall back on or they simply dont know how to fix whats broken
    Seems strange that everybody fucks around then,it all stems from low self-esteem and it being more socially acceptable to have multiple partners these days,suits me,relationships are wank

And the majority of girls dont give a **** about 'parental investment' from the male,well not in a moral sense,only in a financial way

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      Let say you've been married to this women for a while and after a couple of years she's letting you use her pu'ssy less and less until you barely have sex at all.

Is it so horrible for a married man to cheat on his wife if she won't fulfill his needs?

Is it okay for a married man to have a girlfriend on the side to help relieve the sexual frustration that comes with sexless marriage?

It's teh women's duty to her man to take care of his needs.
      Why do this dumb **** think she's off the hook just because she have been married for a couple of years.

Fuc'k That! take care of me you selfish bi*** or I'll find someone who will.

So what do you guys think?

Poll will be added
      Short answers.

1st question: Yes, it is utterly horrible.

2nd question: No, it is NOT ok.

Its a marriage. She is YOUR Wife, not a high school prom date.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
        Not to disrespect you or anything Im asuming your muslim according to your name

isn't it against your religion if you sleep with other woman other than your wife?
        no I'm not religious and should you assume everyone with a Christian name to be Christen than?
        Why do you automatically assume that I'm muslim because of my name?
        Are you crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          actually humans, like most mammals are naturally monogamous...
          I don't know of any monogamous animals, including humans. Humans are (largely) culturally monogamous but are not exactly naturally monogamous. And I know of no other mammals who are monogamous. Most mammals are polygamous or polyamourous.

especially women, seeing as parental investment from the male side is required to properly raise a human infant
          The "natural" investment in humans is ~7 years. Culturally humans tend towards lifetime parings though, at least in mainstream western culture.

most people cheat instead of leave because they dont like the idea of not having anyone to fall back on or they simply dont know how to fix whats broken
          From an evolutionary basis it is sound strategy - propagate your genes with as many mates as you can while ensuring the viability of your own offspring with your primary partner - as long as your primary partner hasn't been trying to maximise her genetic potential!

Comment

[=-PANDA-;11848427]actually humans, like most mammals are naturally monogamous...especially women, seeing as parental investment from the male side is required to properly raise a human infant

most people cheat instead of leave because they dont like the idea of not having anyone to fall back on or they simply dont know how to fix whats broken[/QUOTE]
            Actually......
            Humans are designed to be Polygamous.
            And most Mammals aren't Monogamous, sorry but very few are.
            Alfa Male in a wolf pack has multiple mates, the alfa lion have multiple partners, the deer/moose/buffalo/Mountain goat males all fight for the right to mate.

The Male to female ratio, physical and psychological all show signs that Humans are meant to be polygamous.

There are much more women than there are men for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              Actually......
              Humans are designed to be Polygamous.
              Humans aren't designed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                AHaha sorry bro!
                You are right.
                Listen I don't believe in god it was a simple hick up.
                I meant designed through evolution.
                English is my 3rd language bro, You make mistake sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Not intelligently "designed', per se, but we have been structured and wired through millions of years of evolution. . . Randomly "designed' nonetheless.

Comment

I dont care how "in love" a man and a woman are. . Both men and women will be sexually attracted to other men and women subconsciously. . That doesn't mean they will all cheat, but it does mean that the desire and urge is always there (just as strongly in women as men).

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Not intelligently "designed', per se, but we have been structured and wired through millions of years of evolution. . . Randomly "designed' nonetheless.
                      If we were we'd be pretty badly designed!

Comment

Working...
                      X