Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible new Kim Kardashian Sex tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even if that was Kim in the pics those look exactly like her last sex tape and that tape SUCKED just hiltons, still have yet too see a celeb sex tape that matches severina vuckovics **** night..

even pam anderson sucked buddy off with big glasses on and u couldnt see the look in her eyes which wouldve been nice

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      even if that was Kim in the pics those look exactly like her last sex tape and that tape SUCKED just hiltons, still have yet too see a celeb sex tape that matches severina vuckovics **** night..

even pam anderson sucked buddy off with big glasses on and u couldnt see the look in her eyes which wouldve been nice
      Severina Vučković's sextape was the model for the industry ... nothing else has come close. Just watching that scene made me jump my lady like a ravenous animal. And she loved it ... but never knew it was because of the very hot Severina Vučković.

Comment

that ass looks bony. don't think it's her.

Comment

Is there video or just pics?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            not sure if it's her

but if it is ..hopefully it's better than her last boring ass sex tape.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/54308/sh...phic-pics.html
            I'll bet if it's waxed it's a pretty little thing. I want some some yum yum! Yeah!

Comment

"Severina Vučković"?

Gonna look into that fo sho!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                "Severina Vučković"?

Gonna look into that fo sho!
                This.

This thread has been relevant to my interests.

Comment

Kim Kardashian is going to make a sex tape with Bruce Jenner...damm that girl knows how to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Severina Vučković's sextape was the model for the industry ... nothing else has come close. Just watching that scene made me jump my lady like a ravenous animal. And she loved it ... but never knew it was because of the very hot Severina Vučković.
                    I literally watched this tape because of you two guys and I must say........DAMN! She was on it like a ****star. Apparently the guy she was with was married at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I literally watched this tape because of you two guys and I must say........DAMN! She was on it like a ****star. Apparently the guy she was with was married at the time.
                      She is so hot bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X