No announcement yet.

Did Marylin Monroe get destroyed ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    shes wasnt the brightest hoe but had that innocent AF aura....everyone wanted that nani. i never saw a movie of hers so i cant say if she had any legit talent.

b/u
    her days were numbered
    she was talented, she did some real acting in bus stop and the movie that arthur miller (her ex-husband) wrote for her. marilyn was the only woman i can think of who sucked thousands of c0cks yet still seemed innocent even though half of hollywood had used her as a cum dumpster.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    i was only talking face wise, audreys face is much better, natalie has a better face than monroe too

nah. norma has them beat
    i've seen pics of M without make up, she looks very different, so different that most people wouldn't recognize her out in public. she was a beautiful little ho, when i was a kid i was obsessed with her, i have read every book and seen every picture of her

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      she was talented, she did some real acting in bus stop and the movie that arthur miller (her ex-husband) wrote for her. marilyn was the only woman i can think of who sucked thousands of c0cks yet still seemed innocent even though half of hollywood had used her as a cum dumpster.

i've seen pics of M without make up, she looks very different, so different that most people wouldn't recognize her out in public. she was a beautiful little ho, when i was a kid i was obsessed with her, i have read every book and seen every picture of her
      Yea I was gonna post pics of her at he pool she looks disgusting lol. But I let these guys think she was a dime if they really want

Comment

she wasnt the best hoe but there was something about her haystack farm girl persona that made men want to do scandalous thing to her.

the type of movies shes in doesnt interest me.

Comment

I'd have told her I was a Zarokuist, and would have gradually if not slowly worked her into believing in a Koran of my creation, naturally I'd be an OG prophet and convince..... simple minded tools that I was the last of the last, of the last of the greatest prophets

I was born to late.. Way too late...

Elroy The Great Beercules

Read slowly, forgive my horrible grammar.. I can fix it quickly.. But reading between the lines is fundamental

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I'd have told her I was a Zarokuist, and would have gradually if not slowly worked her into believing in a Koran of my creation, naturally I'd be an OG prophet and convince..... simple minded tools that I was the last of the last, of the last of the greatest prophets

I was born to late.. Way too late...

Elroy The Great Beercules

Read slowly, forgive my horrible grammar.. I can fix it quickly.. But reading between the lines is fundamental
            no grammar nazi here, bruh.
            i unna stands

Comment

no grammar nazi here, bruh.
              i unna stands
              Homie we'd hold our position.. Stand firm in the earth... because that's all men like us will ever know ...
              I wish I could meet face to face these dudes who talk ****.

I could ask a few fools I know to hack this site DOS, vitally virally, but I respect boxing and the friends I've met here. I even appreciate my critics and I got many...

YOU ONE 0f the few that get me... We are dealing with ???? Butlers and azz clowns

Stealing a poetic line from James Taylor
              Forgive me if I miss an apostrophe
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwugjyeSKx4
              'I've seen fire and I've seen rain ..... I've seen lonely nights when I could not find a friend.... But I a,ways hoped I see you face again'
              Last edited by Zaroku; 01-18-2018, 04:42 AM.

Comment

she get destroyed ocaasionaly by a BBC

Comment

Working...
                X