• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demetrius Andrade’s middleweight resume:

Alantez Fox

Walter Kautandokwa

Artur Akavov.

That’s a middleweight champion for ya! And I’m sure all of those opponents would be considered bums if GGG fought them.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    A two division champion has to earn a shot against GGG?????????

Comment

Yeah Andrade a 2 Division Champ But he literally has no top tier names on his resume , and beat Vanes & Some Guy for those straps both vacant so Who gives a sh.it

Andrade is / was avoided by the $ guys because he most likely beats them but he has no fans / No great or notable wins and quite possibly has the worst business acumen or team running his career of any fighter with his talent level probably in the last 20-30’years. Literally gets a strap goes ghost after beating down Rose on HBO has it stripped so a Warren fighter can get it. Has a Charlo right lined up decides to burn a bridge and bail for a imaginary Roc Sports deal. ( Seriously look where Roc Boxing is currently at / Why the f.uck would that even be a option . Gets back on HBO and for whatever reason someone decides to match him with a 6’6 154 and gets the win but stinks out the joint in a forgettable fight .

If Andrade wants the big names he has to earn it either by fighting notable names or has to fight 3-4x per year and lay beat down on the no names / no hopers he faces and get some fans and make it worth it for the $ guys to fight him. Canelo didn’t Want to fight Andrade when he had the 153 strap and it seems doesn’t want to fight him with a 160 strap and because he has no buzz/ fans / no notable fights just a steady stream of 2nd tier scalps or no hopers and doesn’t deliver must watch beatdowns against them when he fights them and he now fights on a app that doesn’t seem to getting any traction. He’s easy to avoid without any criticism.

If Andrade wants the big fights he does have to earn it because none of the $ guys or anyone with any clout are going to give it to him with his profile when he’s such a risk to beat them.

What’s happening to Andrade happens all the time to elite level fighters that have no buzz . It’s up to Andrade and his team to build his profile to get those big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Only certain fighters have to earn their shot at GGG. It depends how good they are.

Rolls didn't have to earn it. Neither did Brook, or Rosado, Monroe, Wade, or Geale.
        This forum is worse than a woman on her period, perhaps you are one? It's genuinely intriguing watching a supposedly grown man, whine and ***** like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

Alantez Fox

Walter Kautandokwa

Artur Akavov.

That’s a middleweight champion for ya! And I’m sure all of those opponents would be considered bums if GGG fought them.
          Nah man, don't be a hater! Montero DKSAB listen to OP who has a grand total of 0 gigs in boxing with regards to actual fights and events reported on.

But its like they all keep saying, GGG is too old and he is an old man now completely past his prime. Just goes to show how weak the middleweight division and Canelo truly is that he had such a tough time fighting a guy who is shop worn, past his prime, and 37 years old soon to be 50 because 1 year = 13. Facts don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

Alantez Fox

Walter Kautandokwa

Artur Akavov.

Even his resume at 154 isn’t impressive. His 2 best scalps are Vanes / Nelson neither were/ are ever going to be Champs and even at their peak we’re considered 2nd tier.

Andrade is a great talent and you hear other boxers say he has HOF talent but even with those 2 straps his team have Done a putrid job navigating his career

I wouldn’t be suprised if Andrade ends up like so many other elite fighters who mismanaged their career and will only get the big fight when their old past prime on the slide and used for a young prime fighter to make a name off of.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Not at all. You quoted me saying fighters have to earn it to fight Floyd/Canelo and get those paydays. I proved thats not true. a side fighters do it all the time.

Are you telling me Liam Smith, Rocky Fielding, JC Chavez Jr, and Amir Khan earned fights vs Canelo? Lol.

Or Berto and Robert Guerrero earned their shots vs Floyd? Lol.

Just answer that.

Like I said, tough challengers have to earn their shots. Strategic opponents don’t.
              I thought u was Frankie last night. My bad

Comment

I used to post on another forum with Montero. Idk why people take his opinions serious. He used to say silly **** like how you have to beat the former p4p champion in order to become #1 when I said Mayweather was #1 over Pacquiao.

Don't let him trick you into thinking he's impartial.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  who did GGG win his belts from?

That didn't stop people begging for Martinez, Cotto or Canelo to fight him
                  Yes and he never got those fights It took him until 2017 to get Canelo, he never got Cotto or Sergio... thanks for making my point.

Andrade will wait his turn.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Only certain fighters have to earn their shot at GGG. It depends how good they are.

Rolls didn't have to earn it. Neither did Brook, or Rosado, Monroe, Wade, or Geale.
                    There’s no risk involved

There’s no financial benefit either fighting a charlo or Andrade

Are boxing fans that dumb?

Tell charlo or Andrade to get popular

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      Yes and he never got those fights It took him until 2017 to get Canelo, he never got Cotto or Sergio... thanks for making my point.

Andrade will wait his turn.
                      You guys were upset and called them duckers as a result.

So why not keep the same energy for Andrade?

Now all of a sudden it's different huh?

Thank you for proving my point

Comment

Working...
                      X