Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's been to the Taj Mahal? How was it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    What happens if you get caught smoking weed in India, are they strict?
    Pretty relaxed from my experience

Friend who owned the houseboat in Kerala was dying of cancer and spent his last months floating around and getting high

I was with him for 10 days and nobody questioned deliveries

Might be different for someone not regarded as a local

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Pretty relaxed from my experience

Friend who owned the houseboat in Kerala was dying of cancer and spent his last months floating around and getting high

I was with him for 10 days and nobody questioned deliveries

Might be different for someone not regarded as a local
      Cheers, if it's anything like Thailand i guess you just bribe the police and it goes away.

Comment

Dont get caught man.....anything can happen from getting beaten, to being put in jail or your purse getting stolen, or if you are lucky they might enjoy a bong with you.

Comment

Well usually in places like Goa it's very lenient but weed is illegal in India and unless you are caught dealing or in possession of kilos of weed you should be able to work your way through the law but you can get fines and a few months if bribery won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            YEah I remember u Indian bro.

So do you think we should squeeze in the Taj Mahal for our trip or should we skip it? I definitely want to, but I always dont want the whole crew mad at me if it turns out really bad like we all come down with some sketchy shat lol no offense. or if like beer said its really 123 degrees????
            People have got to do their research before going to places in India. Beer's girl seems to have gone in peak summer and even I wouldn't go there during that time.

Summers are crazy in India like any other country, imagine Arizona or a south Texas in summer and hats how it would feel. Also summer is bad time because of mosquitos.

I'd recommend if a foreigner visits Taj Mahal he does so from Monsoon - Winter, not a hot season and the weather can be anywhere between 90F to 50 F in winters.

Avoid roadside food, tap water irrespective of the season. and if you are carrying bottled water and eating in good restaurants you are good.

People who can't handle spicy food should stick to a limited menu and all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              People have got to do their research before going to places in India. Beer's girl seems to have gone in peak summer and even I wouldn't go there during that time.

Summers are crazy in India like any other country, imagine Arizona or a south Texas in summer and hats how it would feel. Also summer is bad time because of mosquitos.

I'd recommend if a foreigner visits Taj Mahal he does so from Monsoon - Winter, not a hot season and the weather can be anywhere between 90F to 50 F in winters.

Avoid roadside food, tap water irrespective of the season. and if you are carrying bottled water and eating in good restaurants you are good.

People who can't handle spicy food should stick to a limited menu and all is good.
              HI bro.....which part in India you from? Am from Kerala.

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
                HI bro.....which part in India you from? Am from Kerala.
                Cheta..
                I am originally from Bangalore..

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  Cambodia looks good too! I remember jay-z and Beyonce went there a few years back and took selfies in front of all the temples.

Did your gf go to Taj Mahal though? how was her experience?
                  Yeah She did. She said it was beautiful but India was just too hot.

Comment

I would love to go also.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    My girlfriend was recently in India with her mother and sisters.

She showed me pictures, it looks nice but she said India is too ****ing hot.

It was 123 the day she went **** that
                    Reminds me of an Indian guy I met in Baltimore. He told me he actually prefers the weather where he lived because at least it was dry.

I can't say from experience though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Cheta..
                      I am originally from Bangalore..
                      Sahōdara........Where you at now? Are you married?

Comment

Working...
                      X