No announcement yet.

Stacey 'Goodnight' Goodson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacey 'Goodnight' Goodson

can you please inform the boxingscene TPS warlords of exactly wtf is going on ?

im not logging into ESB ,f.uck that **** .

i cant believe this 6-7 months worth of build up and myself included making videos now appears to have been an orchestrated waste of time

i thought Z and pimp where cool now .......now its flipped and the fight is off ?!!!

i smell bull****

negotiations are in progress, it can still be salvaged, it looks like Team Pimp will have to pay for expenses to get there though, but they have the money seemingly secured so it shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
      negotiations are in progress, it can still be salvaged, it looks like Team Pimp will have to pay for expenses to get there though, but they have the money seemingly secured so it shouldn't be a problem
      sold many t-shirts lately?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlugInBabies View Post
        sold many t-shirts lately?
        ......what?

Comment

After all this build up and advertisement I can't believe the waste its been, I've also made videos for it and supported it only to now find its off.

Crap move, get the fight back on Stacy.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            After all this build up and advertisement I can't believe the waste its been, I've also made videos for it and supported it only to now find its off.

Crap move, get the fight back on Stacy.
            Goodson seems willing to negotiate for the fight back, the ESB admins have given him till tomorrow to bring the fight back or him and the TPS are gone permanently from there

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
              Goodson seems willing to negotiate for the fight back, the ESB admins have given him till tomorrow to bring the fight back or him and the TPS are gone permanently from there
              I don't know anything about this as I'm not on ESB but I'll wait and see what happens.

Comment

pimp doesnt wanna fight period..

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  pimp doesnt wanna fight period..
                  Dam shame about that then, I was really looking forward to it.

So its gonna be all quiet from now till your fight with this other dude.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    Dam shame about that then, I was really looking forward to it.

So its gonna be all quiet from now till your fight with this other dude.
                    hey thats good, no pressure Ill come In and whipe em out like its some sparring match and get my belt , ****k the haters thats what they get

Comment

Working...
                    X