Clash=prison bit.ch!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash=prison bit.ch!!

biggest loser ever is CLASH!
    Last edited by katsidismichael; 04-06-2009, 04:55 PM.

Originally posted by katsidismichael View Post
    biggest loser ever is CLASH!
    bit 2faced aint ya clash mate the person posting on esb wasnt me but like ur gonna belive it either way not like i give a **** i only signed up to wind zelenoff up

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      bit 2faced aint ya clash mate the person posting on esb wasnt me but like ur gonna belive it either way not like i give a **** i only signed up to wind zelenoff up
      I belive you!

Comment

Originally posted by katsidismichael View Post
        I belive you!
        cheers m8. its just the claps a bit of a stuck up ****in snob hes to busy riding the z train

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          cheers m8. its just the claps a bit of a stuck up ****in snob hes to busy riding the z train
          CLASH is JOSEPH FRITZL prison bitc.h!

Comment

WTF is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
              WTF is going on?
              the story is basicly i went to esb to annoy zelenoff as i like to do some idiot on the ztrain started givin me stick and so on he emmailed me sumthing so me and a mate decided it wud be amusing to edit and send to zelenoff pretending the ztrain were fakes aaanyway next think everyones goin wild so i bailed and let my mate take over as he wanted to argue with the ztrain admitted maybe what i did was a bit low but still it pissed him off like a planned andway during all this clash is talking away nicely on here to me but is abusing on esb and has the cheek to say **** about me when hes not low hes just plain fukin 2 faced

Comment

Man i need to see the esb link up!!! Only the truth can come from that there i've only half the case here....

Post the link one of you lot!

And this should be in the TPS section

Comment

Working...
                X