Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I win, this lounge gets plug pulled out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I win, this lounge gets plug pulled out.

I take all of you one by one, or all at once.

I feel special people making threads of me... This lounge is the ******s of Boxingscene.

I have whatever right to make a thread since King09 wants to make threads of me.

I will get rid of all of you.. I win... This lounge is done. No more TPS.

Sign the petition. Or are you scared? I doubt you'll sign, because this is the only place where you have a social life, and tickle eachother *******s.

You're comebacks are weak. Try and get some more dirt and stop googling and doing a research report of me. My **** has enough fans on it.. You're just a gay one that fails in life.

Doesn't matter who it is. Have your ***** Danny blowland make a thread to vote, since he looks like the PUTA of this lounge. You are all lame you limey ****s, scotish wiskey honkeys. You're all done.

Bring it puta verga. Me cago en tu madre! en la maldita boca sucia que tienes.

You facking vaginas!

SInce im outnumbered.. Im pretty sure you'll accept if not.. You're a puta.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post

I feel special people making threads of me... This lounge is the ******s of Boxingscene.

I have whatever right to make a thread since King09 wants to make threads of me.

Sign the petition. Or are you scared? I doubt you'll sign, because this is the only place where you have a social life, and tickle eachother *******s.

You're comebacks are weak. Try and get some more dirt and stop googling and doing a research report of me. My **** has enough fans on it.. You're just a gay one that fails in life.

Doesn't matter who it is. Have your ***** Danny blowland make a thread to vote, since he looks like the PUTA of this lounge. You are all lame you limey ****s, scotish wiskey honkeys. You're all done.

You facking vaginas!

Cant comment

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post

You facking vaginas!

lol no1 is gonna get rid of this forum because ur gay arse says so its funny how u come in here taikg all this **** about us and then say anyone who talks like thats a **** so i guess ur callin ur self a **** then clever boy aint ya m8 u cant get rid of nothing stop talking **** and just do it and id just like to say im not talking about this no more because ur 2 grown up for me changing letters in my second name to make it sound silly how very very mature with ur preschool abusing methods if anyone fails its you why dont u go hang ur self and ur dirty minge bird

Comment

No one wants to play with u undefeated go somewhere else

Comment

Awww poor lad must have his man bra on too tight and is venting his frustration on the keyboard.

Undefeated with his tight man bra at the keyboard :

Comment

'Undefeated'......Im going to put your head in a Vice and squash your worthless skull till your eyes pop out of your braindead head *****

f*** off little man or prepare to be executed

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                'Undefeated'......Im going to put your head in a Vice and squash your worthless skull till your eyes pop out of your braindead head *****

f*** off little man or prepare to be executed

Look at the other thread :

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=258250

Comment

only plug this ****s gonna pull is the butt plug out of his arse so his girl can bring out the strap on

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                    only plug this ****s gonna pull is the butt plug out of his arse so his girl can bring out the strap on
                    I bet loves the taste of his own butt plug.

Comment

Working...
                    X