No announcement yet.

Tyson's most impressive win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson's most impressive win?

The win over Spinks was the most impressive in my opinion as Spinks was given a reasonable chance of upsetting Tyson but got destroyed!

What's your opinion my friends?

Tyson's most impressive win

Good topic. Tyson's most impressive win, I think is when he

captured the heavyweight title by knocking,I mean destroying

Trevor Berbick. Now listen up, all heavyweights fighting today,

thats how you take the title. Tyson went in there, like Ali , and

took what belonged to him, the heavyweight championship belt.

When you go in there and destroy your opponent by knocking him

out their is no disputing your win.

Comment

None really , maybe because I knew he was gonna steamroll through most of his opponents, but I would say the most exciting fight I saw Mike in, was the 1st Ruddock fight, I mean f**k what you learned in the gym those two were just throwing power shots after power shots, but of course Tyson getting the better of it.

Comment

I would say the Ruddock fights were quite impressive for him. His invincability was gone and he took some wicked shots from Razor and kept coming. His early fights, everyone was so afraid of him, that he had the fights won before the bell rang. As far as Spnks goes, I knew nobody who thought Spinks could win.

Comment

The Spinks fight is Tyson's most impressive win. But the Berbick fight gets a special mention - 1) Youngest ever heavy. And 2) One of the most spectacular KO's ever.

Comment

No doubt about it for me, it was Tyson's destruction of Spinks. Not only did he take Spinks out, he also won the linear heavyweight championship in that fight.

Comment

Spinks was a terrified, rusty, knee-bandaged, former Lt Heavyweight.
              The series of punches Tyson used to finish Spinks were FAR from the best ever seen from Tyson.

I say Tyson was at his best vs. Tyrell Biggs.
              Biggs was a very big, slick guy. But, Tyson applied unbelievable pressure on Biggs, SMART pressure. He banged with a variety of power shots to every part of Ty's body. He brutally beat the guy down & then finished him savagely.

Comment

The fights everyone's mentioned are good, but for some reason I'm still partial to the fight against Pinklon. I mean, that's one of the few fights where I usually have to turn away because the final knockdown's so brutal. I mean, the way Tyson keeps bashing those shots into the man's alraedy disfigured face. Wow...

If I wanted to show someone who had never seen Tyson just how brtual a fighter he was, I think I'd play them this fight.

Comment

i'd say when he destoyed berbick
                  he was only a young man,cus d'amato had just died and he steps in the ring with a heavyweight champ.
                  and the rest is history as tyson's campaign of terror begins.

Comment

Botha was impresiv becus he was getting out boxed befor he ko him

Comment

Working...
                    X