No announcement yet.

Setanta Boxing coverage any more than hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setanta Boxing coverage any more than hatton

I signed up for setanta for the hatton fight but im wondering if they are gonna show any other up coming fights. I know they had a Wlad fight vs Byrd on ppv not so long ago but ive not herd there showing his fight next week.

Does anyone know if they got anymore boxing lined up, ?

I heard the Castillo fight was a one shot deal. They may strike a deal for his next fight, especially if its Mayweather.

Comment

Well thats a load of crap, i really thought they were pushing the boat out since they had the sky sports boxing team , plus they kept saying it was the home of boxing , there really has to be something done about the terrible lack of coverage in the uk

Comment

skys got good coverage of boxing they have the best hbo fights like hopkins wright and paul williams vs margaritto they also have the some of the best british fighters like david haye and carl froch.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          skys got good coverage of boxing they have the best hbo fights like hopkins wright and paul williams vs margaritto they also have the some of the best british fighters like david haye and carl froch.
          Is the Gatti vs Gomes and Cintron vs Matthyse fights on Sky aswell ???

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
            Is the Gatti vs Gomes and Cintron vs Matthyse fights on Sky aswell ???
            Yeah i think they have all three fights which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
              Yeah i think they have all three fights which is good.
              Nice one mate thats ****in excellent news

Comment

It shows loadsa Baseball,NASCAR,Aussie Rules,Gaelic football,American Football
                I'm gonna start trying to watch the American Football I used to like it as a kid I reckon I could get back into it.
                Theres supposed to be Premier league games on tho mate , think the Hatton package got you 3 games so its not all bad.

Comment

Working...
                X