Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ortiz vs khan woulld be entertaining

"broken glasses and shattered dreams" would be fitting for bout name lol

Comment

If khan could improve I believe it would be yet another long night for Ortiz but if not would turn out to be a short night for Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
        ortiz vs khan woulld be entertaining

"broken glasses and shattered dreams" would be fitting for bout name lol
        That would be the Perfect name for that fight. LMFAO

Comment

Ortiz by KO, and I haven't seen anything to make me think otherwise.

Comment

khan would get ko'd

i think ortiz would walk right through his jab and unload. khan doesnt have power either to trouble ortiz only speed

Comment

Yeah, Ortiz KO's Khan.

Comment

It looks like Khan is going to struggle against anyone with heavy hands..and Ortiz fits into that bracket.
                Khan is much faster and if he could stay away from a big Ortiz shot then id take him to win a UD. Thing is i can't see Khan not taking shots as he has a leaky defence.

If Khan is to take on fighters with power in their punches he needs to stick to strict gameplans and improve his defence. They are things i can't see him improving too much on in the immediate future.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                  Since Both Lost To Replacement Fighters For Their Big Fights Thiis Year, Why Not Have Them Fight Each Other By Next Year... Who Would Win, Either At Junior Welterweight or Welterweight?
                  "Glassbroken vs Heartbroken"

Comment

If Khan boxed-smart, he'd stroll to a UD. But, since he's incapable of doing so, he'd probably get KTFO.

It wasn't that Garcia out-boxed Khan; it was that Khan, for whatever reason, decided to brawl - he and his team got it wrong. He's never been able to take power shots, so why he chose to fight for a protracted period on the inside is odd, even stupid.

2-3 shots, and then out would have got him a wide UD.

That said, he thoroughly deserved to get KTFO.

Comment

Ortiz would eventually catch Amir with a big shot and KO him. But I still think that Amir can be an elite fighter. Amir has some of the fastest hands in the sport. His offense is second to none. The problem is, he just doesn't know how to slip shots and roll with punches. He has no legit defense. Plus, he is not a smart fighter who can adjust in the ring. He's going to have to drop Roach as a trainer. He has learned a lot from Freddie but its time to move on. This might sound crazy, but if I was him, I would turn to Mayweather Sr. Floyd Sr made Oscar a better defensive and more complete fighter. He could do the same with Amir. Oscar admitted that Floyd Sr was the best trainer he ever had. Amir needs to take some time off and decide if he ever wants to go to the next level. If so, Mayweather Sr is the one to take him there.

Comment

Working...
                      X