Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fight night!!!!

im downloading demo right now, hope its good

Same man, around 60%.
    I'll try and make an upset and go Cotto vs Pacquiao and then own Tyson with Ali.

Lol at Paquiao same rating as Ali.
    Last edited by Barn; 02-01-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I've been on PSN and cant see the demo anywhere... is this available in England yet?

Comment

Not sure, I have it on 360 in USA

You can play online games with randoms or your friends and offline.

You have the selection of pacquiao, cotto, ali, and tyson.

I played one game so far and it feels different cause they like added overhands so controls are a bit different. I think after a few games you'll get use to it.

Hope they add characters in the future

Comment

So is it wayyyyyy better than round 4 or is it the same *****? If its anything close to that I'm not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            So is it wayyyyyy better than round 4 or is it the same *****? If its anything close to that I'm not buying it
            Thats what i want to know what are the differences?

Comment

Did we really need another thread for this? We have a few one started today before this.

Comment

The game is way too fast and they gummed up the blocking system badly.

Fn4 was much better. Hopefully they fix this crap.

Comment

Not sure how to compare. I like the demo and I also liked fight night 4. Main issue with fn4 imo was online how ppl spammed punches and stuff like that. This game u get different angle when u move and overall gameplay is good imo.

Sometimes controls are a bit dick but its not to bad.

I think they completely took out the cutman thing cause in demo I don't do anything so idk if it auto heals or I'm doing something wrong.

I think the demo is good, u guys should try it out before buying the real game doesn't come out till march 1 I think

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                    The game is way too fast and they gummed up the blocking system badly.

Fn4 was much better. Hopefully they fix this crap.
                    O yea I don't get the blocking. Like in fn4 when u move the stick down to block your body my guy does an uppercut

I think your guy just blocks for you when u hold RT...that's on the third control mode cause I only like using the stick never liked the buttons

Comment

Working...
                    X