Floyd Mayweather vs Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
    This board is a joke.

So Trout beat a washed up Cotto and now all of a sudden he is a top fighter? He won't even beat Canelo in May. Canelo will tax that ass.
    Let them dream on...
    The hype surround Austin Trout is just sickening!!
    Trout is going to be in for the fight of his life against Canelo, he's going to need to run a marathon in that fight and not indulge in any toe-to-toe battles If he is to win it.

Comment

Can somebody please tell me when exactly Cotto "washed up"? Was it just the 6 months inbetween the Mayweather fight and the Trout fight??? Mayweather beating Cotto was legit in May, but Trout beating Cotto in December was not???

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        Hysterical... Austin Trout fights one big name who is past his best and you all think he would beat the best in the division?
        "Best" in the division has the exact same current resume at 154 as Trout

I think you're overrating Mayweather at 154 because theres certainly no proof showing he should mix with much bigger guys such as Trout.

But whatever

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
          This board is a joke.

So Trout beat a washed up Cotto and now all of a sudden he is a top fighter? He won't even beat Canelo in May. Canelo will tax that ass.
          Yeah we know, which is why ginger ducked him after Delvin & fled the arena after Cotto. Because he beats him up & easily to. Strange, strange way of showing it.

Comment

lol now floyd is ducking trout thats stretching it big time. im not even so sure trout beats guerrero. trout beat a fighter coming off a mentally devastating lose

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              lol now floyd is ducking trout thats stretching it big time. im not even so sure trout beats guerrero. trout beat a fighter coming off a mentally devastating lose
              It's been years since Pacman destroyed Cotto bro. In fact he just came off a very competitive fight with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                It's been years since Pacman destroyed Cotto bro. In fact he just came off a very competitive fight with Floyd.
                ya good fight he said he had never trained harder or been more motivated notice i said mentally. you fight the fight of your life and still lose that easily ud its devastating

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  ya good fight he said he had never trained harder or been more motivated notice i said mentally. you fight the fight of your life and still lose that easily ud its devastating
                  Wait, the devastating defeat was supposedly at the hands of Floyd??

Comment

Yeah Trout has the tools and style best suited for mayweather with his size too but I just don't know if he's experienced enough to pull it off. Mayweathers defense is still pretty good. Definitely wouldn't count him out.

Definitely would be a close fight but trout hasn't fought anybody like may weather.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah Trout has the tools and style best suited for mayweather with his size too but I just don't know if he's experienced enough to pull it off. Mayweathers defense is still pretty good. Definitely wouldn't count him out.

Definitely would be a close fight but trout hasn't fought anybody like may weather.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X