Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting back into shape: working on hand speed! (vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting back into shape: working on hand speed! (vid)

what do you think? I know a lot of these are arm punches, but that's what I'm working on.
    keep my speed up, while putting my body behind my punches.

check out my 4 punch combination 0:50-0:51
    Last edited by MexicanMauler; 07-05-2011, 02:21 PM.

take up golf or chess dude before your get your *ss whipped. my little sister would beat you down easy!!!!

Comment

Why do you say that?
      How big is your little sister? Pics?

Comment

hahah i liked how you hugged the bob and then didn't even hurt it hahaha and btw while your not hitting the bob don't dance around in front of it ppl will think you crazy

Comment

the dogs haha. Keep practicing but kick since you stance is so square, its like a muai thai stance. Throw more punches and have fun. Oh get that stamina up

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
            Why do you say that?
            How big is your little sister? Pics?

LMFAO i cant believe you asked for pics...

Why aren't you in your gym? You leave your self open just about everytime u finish your punches and even while your throwing some body punches. You gotta make sure to keep your hands up, and bring them back to your face, after every punch or move out the way much more smoothly. If you practice wrong you wont end up right.

Comment

LOL totally laughed at the 0:50-0:51 try at something

Comment

hhohohoho huahuahua get ur azz in a realz boxing gym son...

Comment

Originally posted by Be_kind_rewind View Post
                  LMFAO i cant believe you asked for pics...

Why aren't you in your gym? You leave your self open just about everytime u finish your punches and even while your throwing some body punches. You gotta make sure to keep your hands up, and bring them back to your face, after every punch or move out the way much more smoothly. If you practice wrong you wont end up right.
                  Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated.

Comment

Well, I have to agree with the other guy. Your stance is more of a thai stance. So, it makes me ask. Which are you training for, boxing or other?

Either way, i'd say think that your in a real match when you work on bob. Your not just going to stand their, head straight. Move your head around, even a little bit, just rock. Pretend like the dummy is throwing jabs at you, that way you get your head moving.

Also, try to work lesser combos. Don't throw 4-5 punches. Try just the jab. Then maybe the jab cross. Then to 3 punches. Then mix that up, going from jab cross, to just a jab, to 3, then to jab, then to 3 again. It'll keep your hands from getting too happy. lol

just real basic stuff i'm suggesting for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X