No announcement yet.

NSB PICK 'EM #68 and #69. 1st December 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    I feel ya! Will we be starting fresh at the beginning of 2019?
    Oh yeah. For sure.

I kid you not this shit's been a lot of work this year, but I kinda enjoyed it as well... been harder since john left us and siablo kinda lost interest, so I'm hoping to rope in a couple more even keeled masochists for 2019, and I got a coupla ideas for minor changes which I'm gonna run by y'all over the next few weeks...

But yeah, fresh start in 2019. I ain't gonna let this baby die, hopefully gonna make it into an NSB annual fixture...

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
      I think your Stevenson pick was late, man. Fight was earlier than I'd thought, too. You gotta be cursing your luck, huh?
      I’ve been f#ckin up lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Oh yeah. For sure.

I kid you not this shit's been a lot of work this year, but I kinda enjoyed it as well... been harder since john left us and siablo kinda lost interest, so I'm hoping to rope in a couple more even keeled masochists for 2019, and I got a coupla ideas for minor changes which I'm gonna run by y'all over the next few weeks...

But yeah, fresh start in 2019. I ain't gonna let this baby die, hopefully gonna make it into an NSB annual fixture...
        Hell yeah! You should set up a go fund me, or have the crew drop their cash app names because I'm willing to donate to the cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Fuuuuuck...!

So close! Still better to see Fury get up than be right. Much better fight than I expected.
          Rare that I stay up for the fights these days, but it was well worth it... shouting at my TV in round 12... ain't done that in a while..

anyways.

This ain't gonna make your day any brighter, man, but I'm just in the middle of updating the results from pick 'em 65 and 66 and that x2 you put on Gvozdyk? Yeah... already went on Usyk I think.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
            Rare that I stay up for the fights these days, but it was well worth it... shouting at my TV in round 12... ain't done that in a while..

anyways.

This ain't gonna make your day any brighter, man, but I'm just in the middle of updating the results from pick 'em 65 and 66 and that x2 you put on Gvozdyk? Yeah... already went on Usyk I think.
            I already wasted it then lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              The judges f.cked me out of having 2 perfects smh
              I feel the same way, just a couple of seconds to have both fights as I had envisioned them.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Oh yeah. For sure.

It's been fun this year, it's the first time I played all year. I'll help you out next year koba.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                  It's been fun this year, it's the first time I played all year. I'll help you out next year koba.
                  Cheers, man. Very much appreciated.. the only guys I ain't considering are those with red K or guys who've been around less than a year or so, but you'll fit in just fine. You're US based aincha - do I remember you saying Vegas or something? We had quite a nice setup at the start of this year... me repping UK / Europe, John l from the US and siablo from Jamaica... I may ask siablo if he fancies coming back in next year but we'll see which way he jumps. If he ain't keen it'd be nice to find someone from outside UK / US to make up a third, but honestly I'll take what help I can get.

EDIT: Yeah, of course Vegas, cos it says so on your profile!
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-05-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X