No announcement yet.

Ward and dirrell plan has backfired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward and dirrell plan has backfired

Brokeback mountain stars ward and dirrell finally done it stripe ward of his belts and kick out oscar winner dirrell from the super six i ****ing knew this was going to happen all i can say is say hello to mr bute.

You know they weren't talking about these problems until now. Now, they are claiming he had these problems since the AA fight... Looks very suspect to anyone who isn't a gullible moron.

Comment

so these two aren't fighting foreal? or what?

Comment

you guys realize they knew they were going to fight when the signed the for the tournament right?

You think their master plan was to both participate in the tournament, but to somehow never fight eacother? come on

Comment

The new Pacqiuao Mayweather. If this has been an ongoing issue, why say it now rather than tell the world one day before the original fight date that it was officially postponed then this? I cant call it, but it does seem kinda suspect. I had a feeling this fight wasn't going to happen and my instinct was right. If its legit, I get it: but if it's over this friendship stuff, they better check that nonsense at the door and fight. This is ridiculous. Rocky Marciano didnt wanna fight Joe Louis, but he did. There are plenty of friends that will fight ina boxing ring for a seven figure pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            you guys realize they knew they were going to fight when the signed the for the tournament right?

You think their master plan was to both participate in the tournament, but to somehow never fight eacother? come on
            Dude you have to talk to them like children in order for them to grasp this. Try explaining it to them using Bert and Ernie as the main characters instead of Dirrell and Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonheart View Post
              The new Pacqiuao Mayweather. If this has been an ongoing issue, why say it now rather than tell the world one day before the original fight date that it was officially postponed then this? I cant call it, but it does seem kinda suspect. I had a feeling this fight wasn't going to happen and my instinct was right. If its legit, I get it: but if it's over this friendship stuff, they better check that nonsense at the door and fight. This is ridiculous. Rocky Marciano didnt wanna fight Joe Louis, but he did. There are plenty of friends that will fight ina boxing ring for a seven figure pay day.
              It's not legit and it has zero to do with some friendship either, it's pure cowardice. This pair of hoodrat chumps just don't want to take risks, just like Mayweather not wanting to fight Pacquiao so they invent a bunch of **** excuses to get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                It's not legit and it has zero to do with some friendship either, it's pure cowardice. This pair of hoodrat chumps just don't want to take risks, just like Mayweather not wanting to fight Pacquiao so they invent a bunch of **** excuses to get out of it.
                I think Dirrell taking on AA at the age and stage of his career was a pretty ballsy move.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  I think Dirrell taking on AA at the age and stage of his career was a pretty ballsy move.
                  It was part of the tournament he so desperately wanted to be part of, did you think acting his way out of the fight like a ****** was ballsy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    If Bert and Earnie didn't want to take risks they wouldn't have signed up for the tournament in the first place.

(thanks pistol whip!)

Comment

Working...
                    X