Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Abraham meets Dirrell again in the final?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Abraham meets Dirrell again in the final?

I thought Dirrell school Abraham but Abraham was going nuts in the later rounds - do you think in a rematch Abraham would go balls to the wall crazy from the very start?

And do you think ti would make any difference or would Dirrell manage to get a UD?

It ends in an Abraham KO or Direll UD no inbetween.

Comment

AA would try to bring the heat with his spurt-style early on to test Direll's psyche...I guess he knows now that you need to get under Direll's skin to make him uncomfortable...tho his distance-fixed style might hinder AA to be very effective...

Comment

good question, it'll definitly be more competitive and more interesting, i wouldnt be surprised if abrhaam knocked him out, dirrel doesnt seem to be strong mentaly

Comment

I think the final will be Abraham vs. Dirrel. I hope Ward wins against Dirrel because i think Abraham will have an easier time against him. Abraham won't be intimidated by Ward's ugly tactics and Ward ain't quite as elusive as Dirrel.

If the final is Abraham vs. Dirrel i think Dirrel will win by UD but Abraham as always has a chance. If the fight happens it will be interesting to see if Dirrel has changed his gameplan, maybe he is willing to take more risks and try to hand out an decivise beating on Abraham or maybe he will run like the first time. I don't see Abraham changing his gameplan that much. Maybe a bit more early aggression.

Comment

Dirrell will box him silly again
            AA had no answers then and won't in a rematch
            but at least that fight was fun to watch
            pray it doesn't come down to Dirrell-Froch 2 in the final

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
              I think the final will be Abraham vs. Dirrel. I hope Ward wins against Dirrel because i think Abraham will have an easier time against him. Abraham won't be intimidated by Ward's ugly tactics and Ward ain't quite as elusive as Dirrel.

If the final is Abraham vs. Dirrel i think Dirrel will win by UD but Abraham as always has a chance. If the fight happens it will be interesting to see if Dirrel has changed his gameplan, maybe he is willing to take more risks and try to hand out an decivise beating on Abraham or maybe he will run like the first time. I don't see Abraham changing his gameplan that much. Maybe a bit more early aggression.
              I haven't seen Dirrell running for the first 7-8 rounds vs. AA - after all, he was quite the aggressor...

Comment

AA will knock him out again, but this time he won't get robbed of a rightful k.o win.

Comment

I'd love it if this fight happened again. Last fight ending was BS. I'd like to see it settled

Comment

Abraham and Dirrell might meet again but it wont be in the super six final

Comment

Working...
                    X