No announcement yet.

liverpool vs aston villa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liverpool vs aston villa

what you limeys think the outcome of this clash will be........

Hope villa pump them

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
      Hope villa pump them
      whos your team in the premership..

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
        whos your team in the premership..
        None im scottish ya stupid irish ****

Comment

None im scottish ya stupid irish ****
          you dont say... so what are you doing on this thread ya slag?? go on **** away off!!

Comment

you dont say... so what are you doing on this thread ya slag?? go on **** away off!!
            Il post in any thread i want gypo, this is the limey section what you doing in here????

Comment

Il post in any thread i want gypo, this is the limey section what you doing in here????
              i follow football ya skirt wearing tart! have you got a promblem with that??

Comment

i follow football ya skirt wearing tart! have you got a promblem with that??
                Would that be the GAA kind, sure dont all you gypos call it soccer

Comment

Would that be the GAA kind, sure dont all you gypos call it soccer
                  you are the worse kind of dog ****! must be rangers fan... you and jollystomper match made in heaven, now get off my thread your stinking the place up with ****....

Comment

you are the worse kind of dog ****! must be rangers fan... you and jollystomper match made in heaven, now get off my thread your stinking the place up with ****....
                    Im a celtic fan bawbag, your no wanted in here, where in ireland does liverpool play??? funny how its all the big teams in england thats supported in ireland, no support for westham, spurs, aston villa, newcastle, glory hunting gypos.

YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTING GYPOS, GLORY HUNTING GYPOS...

YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTING GYPOS...........

Comment

Working...
                    X