Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Heartbroken Over Recent Family Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Actually last I heard, it was called off when Khan got caught fooling
    Oh I misread it was Khan's cousin's wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      OK I misinterpreted what you said, but the stupidity of you has be there in most of your posts that it is very easy for me to assume what I did.

As for nothing to do with him, maybe I got it wrong on the exact relation, but again, it is still can be a sad thing when you see people cry and distraught over losing family.

And please fool, you mention The Sun and say shame on them? A tabloid? You must be on some heroin or some ****.

Get on with your day, I will hunt you down at every opportunity.
      I'll continue to write stuff just for you then. to give you something to do. i'll make it extra idiotic so that you can stroke yourself when you come riding in to defend ur hero.

of course its a tragedy that 2 kids died. but its got fk all to do with khan and his despair is NOT news. not mainstream news (even in a rag like the sun) and especially not boxing news.

the bigger picture is that (as you've already conceded) khans unpopularity over here comes from the fact that he is a gob****e. i see far less chatter in the media from far bigger and more accomplished fighters on both sides of the atlantic.

Boxers earn respect from fans by fighting tough opponents, winning, being humble in defeat and magnanimous in victory and listening to fans and connecting with them.

Khan keeps getting his butt handed to him, whining and excuse making about it and telling the world how great he is and what a wonderful human being he is while shagging tarts when he should be taking care of his fiancee.

Forgive me for not subscribing to the sunshine out of his butt brigade but all i see is a self-glorifying idiot who thinks he is a superstar because Richard 'would put my granny in gloves to sell a few tickets' Schaefer tells him so.

Comment

Hate to hear sad news like this, and on Christmas. Some kind words from Khan.

Comment

R.I.P.

very sad

Comment

Sucks for Khan, may his family pull through this.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
              I'll continue to write stuff just for you then. to give you something to do. i'll make it extra idiotic so that you can stroke yourself when you come riding in to defend ur hero.

of course its a tragedy that 2 kids died. but its got fk all to do with khan and his despair is NOT news. not mainstream news (even in a rag like the sun) and especially not boxing news.

the bigger picture is that (as you've already conceded) khans unpopularity over here comes from the fact that he is a gob****e. i see far less chatter in the media from far bigger and more accomplished fighters on both sides of the atlantic.

Boxers earn respect from fans by fighting tough opponents, winning, being humble in defeat and magnanimous in victory and listening to fans and connecting with them.

Khan keeps getting his butt handed to him, whining and excuse making about it and telling the world how great he is and what a wonderful human being he is while shagging tarts when he should be taking care of his fiancee.

Forgive me for not subscribing to the sunshine out of his butt brigade but all i see is a self-glorifying idiot who thinks he is a superstar because Richard 'would put my granny in gloves to sell a few tickets' Schaefer tells him so.
              Khan creates talk, you posted in his thread and so do many others. This is what writers want, a reaction. You gave it, they have won. You're putting money into their pockets right now, while they drink champagne.

The Sun is the worse of the worse so don't even try and say even The Sun. There's a reason why most of Liverpool City boycott it. They are a disgrace and not a real news paper. Don't play a fool that they are better. I am from the UK, not some ignorant Yank who doesn't know **** about the mofing sun.

As for chatter, well Khan does get headlines, but again, he never fails to get a reply in each thread. The UK does not love boxing on a huge scale, this sport is not popular. There is no mistake that Haye is the most popular in terms of figures. Khan probably a 2nd. Boxing is a dirty sport at the best of times and regular people do not want to wait late or see fights cancelled. It's not a good sport to follow in terms of ease. So yes, of course a newspaper will talk about a footballer ****ing a dog with a granny than some basic sports news. That's Tabloids FFS.

As for Khan, of course he is extremely confident and arrogant, boxing is all he knows. He doesn't have a degree and is stupid, but that confidence and spirit is what got him to where he is, earning millions. Millions more than me and you. I say, keep that **** up because earning a mil a fight is not bad at all.

As for whining, yep, when a man understand he lost when he tried his best, that fire will die. Khan knows he makes mistakes and wants to keep at it. We can complain but at least he doesn't give up. He tried to get up from the Prescott KO and was standing VS Danny. He is flawed but the mofo fights.

Comment

The universe appears to sometimes take back that what it has created, which is most precious.

R.I.P.

Comment

Khan creates talk, you posted in his thread and so do many others. This is what writers want, a reaction. You gave it, they have won. You're putting money into their pockets right now, while they drink champagne.

The Sun is the worse of the worse so don't even try and say even The Sun. There's a reason why most of Liverpool City boycott it. They are a disgrace and not a real news paper. Don't play a fool that they are better. I am from the UK, not some ignorant Yank who doesn't know **** about the mofing sun.

As for chatter, well Khan does get headlines, but again, he never fails to get a reply in each thread. The UK does not love boxing on a huge scale, this sport is not popular. There is no mistake that Haye is the most popular in terms of figures. Khan probably a 2nd. Boxing is a dirty sport at the best of times and regular people do not want to wait late or see fights cancelled. It's not a good sport to follow in terms of ease. So yes, of course a newspaper will talk about a footballer ****ing a dog with a granny than some basic sports news. That's Tabloids FFS.

As for Khan, of course he is extremely confident and arrogant, boxing is all he knows. He doesn't have a degree and is stupid, but that confidence and spirit is what got him to where he is, earning millions. Millions more than me and you. I say, keep that **** up because earning a mil a fight is not bad at all.

As for whining, yep, when a man understand he lost when he tried his best, that fire will die. Khan knows he makes mistakes and wants to keep at it. We can complain but at least he doesn't give up. He tried to get up from the Prescott KO and was standing VS Danny. He is flawed but the mofo fights.
                  - Liverpool City? its called Liverpool lad. I am an Evertonian and I have many many friends who live there and know all about the Hillsborough tragedy so dont school me on it because you'll look dafter that you do.

- Haye and Khan arent the most popular, most widely recognised british fighters you nugget! Carl Froch is Britains biggest fighter. Khan is a hype job and a joke and Haye is a salesman. Get a grip!

- and generally..what the actual fk are you talking about?! I won't argue that Khan likes to stand and have a fight but only because he is stupid enough to. He survived Maidana by the skin of his teeth. A smarter fighter would have never got in that situation in the first place. Danny scrambled his ****, just like Breidis did. Lamont adjusted quickly and bullied his ass and forced him to fight dirty. Pills or no pills, Amir got exposed as limited. I couldnt give a turd about his millions. He is poor as far as I'm concerned because when all is said and done he won't be remembered as a great in his field and he only had followers who were sycophants. Noone that really understood the sport had any respect for him. His biggest sin in my eyes was lying through his a$$hole about why ariza got binned after the maidana fight and then rehiring him after mccloskey because he looked like someone that had been on the chavez jr training routine. i dont tolerate liars, bull*****ters or idiots. Khan is all 3. Fk you very much! Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
                    - Liverpool City? its called Liverpool lad. I am an Evertonian and I have many many friends who live there and know all about the Hillsborough tragedy so dont school me on it because you'll look dafter that you do.

- Haye and Khan arent the most popular, most widely recognised british fighters you nugget! Carl Froch is Britains biggest fighter. Khan is a hype job and a joke and Haye is a salesman. Get a grip!

- and generally..what the actual fk are you talking about?! I won't argue that Khan likes to stand and have a fight but only because he is stupid enough to. He survived Maidana by the skin of his teeth. A smarter fighter would have never got in that situation in the first place. Danny scrambled his ****, just like Breidis did. Lamont adjusted quickly and bullied his ass and forced him to fight dirty. Pills or no pills, Amir got exposed as limited. I couldnt give a turd about his millions. He is poor as far as I'm concerned because when all is said and done he won't be remembered as a great in his field and he only had followers who were sycophants. Noone that really understood the sport had any respect for him. His biggest sin in my eyes was lying through his a$$hole about why ariza got binned after the maidana fight and then rehiring him after mccloskey because he looked like someone that had been on the chavez jr training routine. i dont tolerate liars, bull*****ters or idiots. Khan is all 3. Fk you very much! Goodnight!
                    I called it Liverpool city because there are other users from other countries on here who have not heard of it you muppet. Do you think I say I am from London City? No you damn fool.

Khan and Haye are the most popular. They sell venues more than other fighters but also get much more media attention. Khan and Haye have fans that do consistently follow them. They are the most recognised and also the best sellling. Haye has huge amounts of fans from I am a celebrity now too.

Both have their haters, but they have more fans than any other fighters. I'd like to see Froch try and get out of Nottingham. Khan was selling venues around England a long time ago.

Froch is a hypejob, look at his resume. Ward and Kessler beat him. Taylor was a career middle, and so was Abraham. Bute was untested and really got KTFO by Andrade LOL. Andrade.... the rest were old as **** too.

Oh and don't forget him and his nasty brothers doing betting scams. Froch isn't perfect.

Haye and Khan have better wins than Froch who is basic and flat footed as they come. Ward said it best, 'I couldn't believe how slow he was'.

I agree the Ariza situation was ****. I dislike Khan for certain issues such as that too. However in terms of boxing, he has been in some exciting fights. You can not blame it on being smart of whatever. Alvarado and Rios will be FOTY, and Alvarado said he didn't want to brawl but box. So do we say that the FOTY was a mistake? No, it is how it is.

Khan is not done just yet, and yes he is not as good as he claims, but he is still there, fighting, doing what he wants to. Plenty of people who understand the sport respect him. Don't tlak for a whole group, you're just one man, one idiot amongst plenty on here.

Good ****ing morning son.

Comment

I called it Liverpool city because there are other users from other countries on here who have not heard of it you muppet. Do you think I say I am from London City? No you damn fool.

Khan and Haye are the most popular. They sell venues more than other fighters but also get much more media attention. Khan and Haye have fans that do consistently follow them. They are the most recognised and also the best sellling. Haye has huge amounts of fans from I am a celebrity now too.

Both have their haters, but they have more fans than any other fighters. I'd like to see Froch try and get out of Nottingham. Khan was selling venues around England a long time ago.

Froch is a hypejob, look at his resume. Ward and Kessler beat him. Taylor was a career middle, and so was Abraham. Bute was untested and really got KTFO by Andrade LOL. Andrade.... the rest were old as **** too.

Oh and don't forget him and his nasty brothers doing betting scams. Froch isn't perfect.

Haye and Khan have better wins than Froch who is basic and flat footed as they come. Ward said it best, 'I couldn't believe how slow he was'.

I agree the Ariza situation was ****. I dislike Khan for certain issues such as that too. However in terms of boxing, he has been in some exciting fights. You can not blame it on being smart of whatever. Alvarado and Rios will be FOTY, and Alvarado said he didn't want to brawl but box. So do we say that the FOTY was a mistake? No, it is how it is.

Khan is not done just yet, and yes he is not as good as he claims, but he is still there, fighting, doing what he wants to. Plenty of people who understand the sport respect him. Don't tlak for a whole group, you're just one man, one idiot amongst plenty on here.

Good ****ing morning son.
                      And don't forget to mention how Britains two most amazing fighters also killed off PPV in this country with their *****e fights.

Froch is the most respected in this countryand you are ridiculous for slating his record. I could easily do same of both Khan and Haye. K
                      han sells tickets in the UK because most of the audience come to see him do Bambi impressions

And Haye likes a little flutter on 3rd round knock outs too.
                      Oh I do love our little chats. I think you are so knowledgeable, from the heart of my bottom.

Comment

Working...
                      X