No announcement yet.

You got to give Canelo credit for breaking his trend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got to give Canelo credit for breaking his trend

Since he won his belt he either fought a WW or and old shot fighter.
    At least this time....he's fighting a JWW.

Canelo stepping his game up(down). Lmao this is too much. Ppl hated Andre Berto but even he never pulled no **** like this.

Comment

Alvarez is breaking new ground, he's moving down in weight without moving down in weight. It's brilliant.

Comment

True true

He either fights Old Welterweights or lightweights. He hasnt tested the 140 waters yet

War canelo

Comment

Now watch them hype up Lopez as a legit opponent, "THE HEAVY FISTED POWER PUNCHER BROKE ORTIZ' JAW!!"

Comment

At this rate we'll see a trilogy between him and Vasquez... I'm actually expecting it now

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              At this rate we'll see a trilogy between him and Vasquez... I'm actually expecting it now
              He's going to prepare for Mayweather by fighting Juan Manuel Marquez.

What is this, 3 or 4 fighters he has defended his belt against that fight below the division he holds the belt in?

Comment

Fk I can't get over this ****. I bet you right now EVERYBODY (Lara, Vanes, Kirkland, K9, Trout, etc) are laughing their ass off.

Comment

It's not confirmed yet.

I'm still hoping it's not Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He's going to prepare for Mayweather by fighting Juan Manuel Marquez.

What is this, 3 or 4 fighters he has defended his belt against that fight below the division he holds the belt in?
                    Lets count the WW's

Mathew Hatton (FOR HIS FREAKING BELT!)
                    Alfonso Gomez (Who was actually giving him a fight)
                    Shane Mosley (HBO commentators suck at their job, labeling this a classic)
                    And now.... a JWW..... ohhhh goody

Comment

Working...
                    X