Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kerman Lejarraga vs. Frankie Gavin is Picked Up By ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kerman Lejarraga vs. Frankie Gavin is Picked Up By ESPN+

Spain's best-kept pugilistic secret is ready to impress American fight fans. Kerman "Revolver" Lejarraga, the big-punching welterweight with the signature rat tail hairdo, will defend the European welterweight title against longtime contender Frankie Gavin on Saturday evening from the BEC Bizkaia Arena in Bilbao, Spain.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to see spanish guy again.

Comment

WAR Lejarraga! This guy is the truth. Poor Frankie is going to get decimated.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        WAR Lejarraga! This guy is the truth. Poor Frankie is going to get decimated.
        Looking forward to this! Gavin has reached the end of the line at the hands of the Grand Inquisitor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Looking forward to this! Gavin has reached the end of the line at the hands of the Grand Inquisitor!!!
          Hopefully for him it wont be a career ending type beating, unforunately i think it will be. either way cant wait, that Bilbao atmosphere is amazing

Comment

Look forward to seeing him again I was impressed vs Bradley Skeete but then again... It Was Bradley Skeete but yeah the International Guys at Welterweight like Lejarraga, Kudratillo Abdukakhorov, Egidijus Kavaliauskas, Alexander Besputin will just make that Division even more Deeper and Competitive so they can't be overlooked and written off when they get up to Mandatory Positions and fans try to dismiss them as "BUMS" just because they never heard of them

Comment

ESPN and Suck Zone has the most horrible fights

Comment

I just can't believe that ESPN is going to charge the consumers extra for some online sports streaming service off the internet, when the average subscriber gets a minimum of at least four to five ESPNs on their basic cable TV sports programming package. They can televise those fights on one of those channels. ESPN+ sucks.

Comment

They should allow paying ESPN subscribers to download that ESPN+ App for free. They are bunch of crooks who are ripping the consumers off.

Comment

This is good news for Kerman. If he puts on a good show, I guess he would be a candidate to face Crawford.

7-8k people will be supporting him on Saturday evening. Let's go Kerman!!

Comment

Working...
                    X