Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin is 'No. 1 Choice' For Callum Smith, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    WHY do you want to see Nelo beat him 3 times for?
    I would love to see him get ko'd this time,but I know that gggs known for promising "big drama show" then running all night then running to the showers to wash off the rape evidence. (I wasn't aware when he said "big drama show mexican style,he was referring to a novela where 1 manly mexican beats up a cowardly jabber)

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Its not about race,why the fck would I ever do that? Its about FACTS,

Charlo/Jacobs/Boo & now brant are all AA(& like ALL black champs from 154-160 are the biggest sized fighters with known names in only division gs willing to fight in, at 160) & he has already had his promoter speak for him thats hes ducking them ALL for life-Fact

They are all the fights fans would rather he face than some bums like wade, just as the fans wanted him to accept a fight at 160 with Lara/Boo/Charlo(then jmw champs willing to move up),but he instead dragged up a weak welter & forced a small ginger to vacate rather than give in to ggs stupid demands.

Ggg held a press conference after Jacobs fight to say hes ducking him for life-Fact(he also along with his fanbois/Trainer cried about Jacobs size & weight despite him rehydrating himself more than 14 lbs & having fought smaller men his entire career whenever possible)

He has been ordered to fight Charlo to get another fight with Canelo,& is ducking- Fact

Clear enough?
      Ok I can tell from that rant you really dislike GGG and that's cool, I also agree with some of your points, I just wanna see GGG fight a big name in his return. I am hoping Boo Boo, Jacobs or Brant if Charlo is off the table. At 37 GGG won't be around much longer anyway so he does not want to mess around. So no more bums hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Ok I can tell from that rant you really dislike GGG and that's cool, I also agree with some of your points, I just wanna see GGG fight a big name in his return. I am hoping Boo Boo, Jacobs or Brant if Charlo is off the table. At 37 GGG won't be around much longer anyway so he does not want to mess around. So no more bums hopefully!

Believe it or not,I used to not only be a fan of ggg,but I actually at first believed the lie that he was being ducked.
        I only have learned to not stand ggg after yrs of undelivered promises & blatant hypocrisy. But make no mistake I think hes a top fighter,just one of the most hypocritical & who has wasted his career. And remember 1 thing: above all else,I come on here to lmao & im a natural joker by nature,so I will always take any opportunities to make myself/others laugh. No offense ever truly intended unless someone (not you) attacks me 1st.

Comment

Canelo ran to super middleweight so GGG had to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Imagine this scenario .. Canelo beats Fielding to become WBA regular SMW champ, and GGG becomes the super champ by beating Smith.

The WBA then order a mandatory between Canelo and GGG, with a 70/30 split in GGG's favour, and Canelo vacates another belt to avoid having to fight a mando against GGG!
            like in the past he will vacate to avoid anybody dictating his purse, not to avoid a fight...

on a side note, how are they going to split anything ? no ppv money anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              like in the past he will vacate to avoid anybody dictating his purse, not to avoid a fight...

on a side note, how are they going to split anything ? no ppv money anymore...
              Canelo didn't vacate to avoid having his purse dictated. He vacated because he wanted GGG to get older before fighting him.

Canelo knew GGG was the WBC mandatory challenger and would be waiting to fight him before he even won the title from Cotto, and he knew what the puse split would be when he agreed to fight GGG next.

Good question about the purse split now Canelo is with DAZN. I guess if GGG signs with DAZN too then GBP and Loeffler would have to work out how to share the money they would both be getting from DAZN.

But, hypothetically, what if Canelo was ever involved in a purse bid with an opponent who didn't want to fight on DAZN, like Charlo? And what if the opponent's promoter won the bid .. would Canelo then have to vacate his title ?
              Last edited by kafkod; 11-13-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Probably won't happen, but if it does I say Smith by robbery. British scoring of a British fighter...give me a break. If they could fight in MSG I'd say GGG by UD.

Comment

Great fight. Let's see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Believe it or not,I used to not only be a fan of ggg,but I actually at first believed the lie that he was being ducked.
                    He was being ducked. People only started calling him out when Jacobs gave him a good fight. They started to think he got old and it seems they were right.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Imagine this scenario .. Canelo beats Fielding to become WBA regular SMW champ, and GGG becomes the super champ by beating Smith.

The WBA then order a mandatory between Canelo and GGG, with a 70/30 split in GGG's favour, and Canelo vacates another belt to avoid having to fight a mando against GGG!

wow, we really are in fantasy-land now

the article says Golovkin is SMITH's first choice

the article says NOTHING about Golovkin wanting that fight

there is NOTHING to indicate Golovkin will take that challenge

EVERYTHING indicates that Golovkin will not take that challenge

the guy who got stripped for ducking Derevyanchenko at 160 will not fight Smith at 168

this is a fairytale

Comment

Working...
                      X