Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Andre Ward is Playing Games, He's Not Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna see Stevenson vs Ward I don't care about all that extra nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      ward wanted to fight for 2nd place and not lineal so w/e...the door was open ward elected to go the kov route...bc like he siad he knew kov was a drunk right??

u rather fight a clean figher that doesnt harm his body or a drunk?
      I'd fight the drunk all day lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        I'd fight the drunk all day lol
        basically im just telling ppl wat ward told us and someone will tell me i'm defending adonis real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          I just wanna see Stevenson vs Ward I don't care about all that extra nonsense.
          well u kinda have to care about it bc ppl are willing to let ward get way with not going for undisputed..and it happens all to often in this era and adonis is right ward has refused to fight him since 2013

Comment

Pimp is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              The "lineal LHW champion of the world" ducked Kovalev to the extent that a 168 pounder stepped up to take his place.

LMFAO the self proclaimed "Adonis" gets embarrassed by a smaller man.
              Adonis was ducked by Kovalev and lil Ward, keep telling yourself otherwise little man.
              We all know the facts, lil Ward said no to the two fight contract Adonis team offered him because he was too scared to fight in a locked and loaded crowd over in Canada, locked and loaded crowd... something Ward could never achieve not even in his hometown lmfao!

Comment

It's a sham retirement, id be shocked if ward doesn't fight again. Let's face it he luck3d out in the kovalev fights, a robbery decision then a stoppage by low blow. The division is heating up and he doesn't want to take on all comers, there's dangerous guys in there. Pretty sure beterbiev was his mandatory and that's not a fun guy to be in the ring with. Being 'retired' allows him to pick and choose who.he fights when the opportunity presents it self. I imagine a cruiser weight fight against bellew with a hearn pay day is what he wants. Let's not forget he tried to fight Frank buglioni before 'retiring', if he wanted to retire cause he'd had enough why's he trying to secure a fight against a bum?

Comment

ward ducked lineage to fight a kovaleve that ward admitted was a drunk ...and ward still struggled in both fights and tons of ppl still think he didnt win either one fairly...

LINEAGE DUCKER! KOVALEV DUCKED LINEAGE 4 TIMES WITH ADONIS..and he goes back to hbo refusing to pay adonis to call adonis a ducker of him!...that is BS

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    ward wanted to fight for 2nd place and not lineal so w/e...the door was open ward elected to go the kov route...bc like he siad he knew kov was a drunk right??

u rather fight a clean figher that doesnt harm his body or a drunk?
                    Kovalev was higher than Stevenson on every pound for pound list that existed. Ward chased the best in the division. Stevenson hasn't been taken seriously as someone who wants to truly face the best in years.

Comment

Ward would've schooled Superduck and still wouldn't get credit cuz they'll say Stevenson was old and not active enough!

Stevenson needs to shut it and worry about not getting put into retirement by Badou Jack who I think will give Stevenson a career shortening beating especially if Adonis can't put him away early!

Comment

Working...
                      X