Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

FLOYD IS THROWING CRAAAAAZY COMBINATIONS AND IS GOING TO PUT ON A SHOW AGAINST MARCOS. Against Canelo he had people cheering and he was in the pocket but this dude must be back on that SHIET because he is going even HARDER!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wzbsiFGC0

Welcome to two weeks ago. This has been posted several times already...

Comment

I bet you he won't. Jab jab jab right hand, that's what will happen on May 3rd

Comment

That was the first day he started training

Comment

I didn't see anything crazy, and it's easy to get off when the other guy just covers up and moves forward, maidan won't be that accommodating

But Floyd was throwing the perfect punches vs a guy like Maidana,, that right hand over the top, kinda looping it, then the right uppercut,,, that should land all day on Maidana

Comment

this is not even that impressive..he threw 3 pot shots with the same hand and then strung it together with a pretty alright combination. but this is nothing new for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I bet you he won't. Jab jab jab right hand, that's what will happen on May 3rd
              He didnt do that against Canelo. He stood in the pocket and walked him down. When he got hit he didnt even care, he came right back. Marcos is not even HALF the size of Canelo. Floyd will use even LESS movement on Marcos because Marcos cant hurt Floyd and is not durable enough. Floyd buckled Canelo with a stiff jab in the fourth round. Marcos is going to get beat up really really bad. I think Floyd needs to make a permanant move to 154. He's too aggressive and strong for ww at this point, and in this video he's even WORSE than when he fought Canelo and he was REALLY aggressive against Canelo.

Pac likes to run around the ring throwing those combinations. But Floyd takes more literal risks, and stays right in front of you flatfooted and walks you down. I cant wait for the beat down on may 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                this is not even that impressive..he threw 3 pot shots with the same hand and then strung it together with a pretty alright combination. but this is nothing new for floyd.
                When has Floyd ever been flatfooted throwing endless combinations like this? Back when he fought guys like Corley? I actually think he is not built to be this aggressive. He may get tired.

Comment

This is sparring? Just thought it was Floyd hitting the heavybag tbh

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    He didnt do that against Canelo. He stood in the pocket and walked him down. When he got hit he didnt even care, he came right back. Marcos is not even HALF the size of Canelo. Floyd will use even LESS movement on Marcos because Marcos cant hurt Floyd and is not durable enough. Floyd buckled Canelo with a stiff jab in the fourth round. Marcos is going to get beat up really really bad. I think Floyd needs to make a permanant move to 154. He's too aggressive and strong for ww at this point, and in this video he's even WORSE than when he fought Canelo and he was REALLY aggressive against Canelo.

Pac likes to run around the ring throwing those combinations. But Floyd takes more literal risks, and stays right in front of you flatfooted and walks you down. I cant wait for the beat down on may 3rd.
                    Maidana weighed like 3 pounds less against Broner than Canelo when Floyd fought him.

Did you not see the sparring partner just walking forward and eating shots?

And at the rest of your post. Trash

Comment

Working...
                    X