No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Fans in Full Force For Manny Pacquiao Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Fans in Full Force For Manny Pacquiao Clash

Hundreds of screaming Filipino boxing fans tried unsuccessfully to shout down their Mexican rivals at the weigh-in for Saturday's welterweight fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Chants of "Manny, Manny" were answered with even more boisterous calls of "Marquez, Marquez" from the dominant flag-waving Mexican supporters as a crowd of about 5,000 people squeezed into the MGM Grand Garden arena on Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

f0ck em...maniac is ok in my book but pissboy fans annoy the f0ck out of me when it comes to pac....bunch of cyrababies just like pissboy ..and i favor pissboy to win this time...

i understand why tho , it's coz marquez only has pacquaio to brag about , nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      f0ck em...maniac is ok in my book but pissboy fans annoy the f0ck out of me when it comes to pac....bunch of cyrababies just like pissboy ..and i favor pissboy to win this time...

i understand why tho , it's coz marquez only has pacquaio to brag about , nothing else...
      Don't mistaken Floyd fanatics with Marquez fans man, they need something to cling on to and when it's all over they go back to bashing on both Marquez and Pac. Marquez and Pac both respect each other and I respect both as they are warriors...But I'm rooting for Marquez as usual.

Comment

WTF are you talkin bout ?? nothing else ?? you gotta be kiddin....Barrera, Casamayor, Diaz,Katsidis,Juarez..that,s just a few....c'mon give the guy his props...would love to see him win but doubt it, he needs a knock out and I dont think he has it to KO Pacquio.

Comment

pac**** should crucify himself for losing to pissboy 3 times in a row

it will now be 4 times in a row ... losing 4 times in a row to someone? has that ever been seen in boxing before?

Comment

War Pacquaio!!!!

Comment

These two boxers should be very thankful to each other. Because the one is on the opposite corner, they are now heaps and bunches a lot richer than they were before.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Don't mistaken Floyd fanatics with Marquez fans man, they need something to cling on to and when it's all over they go back to bashing on both Marquez and Pac. Marquez and Pac both respect each other and I respect both as they are warriors...But I'm rooting for Marquez as usual.
                You pretty much nailed it there.

Comment

Two bums fighting each other for the 4th time..no one knows what he's really doing that's why always the close fights..mayweather toyed with marquez and pacquiao is hiding behind his promoter..wants none of money may...next for pac
                  is bradley then again marquez..top rank vs top rank..same ol bullsh11tttt ahhahashshashahs

Comment

Floyd is too skilled for anyone..he's the messiah of boxing..this is kindergarten boxing..two people not knowing what they're doing ..same ol ****..bob arum cashing in on them once again

Comment

Working...
                    X