No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Why not all 3, or at least the last 2? Multitasking is gold homey.
    If its all 3 it will go down as the greatest night of my life

Comment

• Used to be standard procedure homey.

Bone the woman, get drunk, post up a storm while and/or after you drinkin, then pass out hard.

You can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I'll devote all my time to girls from now on.
        Is it easy in Japan or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Is it easy in Japan or what?
          I just addressed that.

In my experience it's a little different than the states.

I think it's easier to make the opening move in Japan. But Japanese girls are often very shy. This is both good and bad I suppose.

Comment

• I haven't been here much, been sober due to my busy schedule coaching. If anyone cares, my girls went 9-1 this season.

Comment

• Drunkenness Is a Sin Not a Disease

Modern psychology has proclaimed “alcoholism” to be a sickness or disease. The Bible says that getting drunk is a sin. “Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness...” (Rom. 13:13). Getting drunk is strictly forbidden by the Scriptures. “Do not get drunk with wine, in which is dissipation” (Eph. 5:18). The apostle Paul says that getting drunk is an evil sin of the flesh. “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are immorality, impurity...drunkenness...” (Gal. 5:19, 21). God proclaims divine judgment upon “alcoholics” or drunkards in Isaiah. “Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine, and valiant men in mixing strong drink” (Is. 5:22). If getting drunk was a disease for which man could not help himself then God would not condemn drunkenness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                Drunkenness Is a Sin Not a Disease

Modern psychology has proclaimed “alcoholism” to be a sickness or disease. The Bible says that getting drunk is a sin. “Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness...” (Rom. 13:13). Getting drunk is strictly forbidden by the Scriptures. “Do not get drunk with wine, in which is dissipation” (Eph. 5:18). The apostle Paul says that getting drunk is an evil sin of the flesh. “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are immorality, impurity...drunkenness...” (Gal. 5:19, 21). God proclaims divine judgment upon “alcoholics” or drunkards in Isaiah. “Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine, and valiant men in mixing strong drink” (Is. 5:22). If getting drunk was a disease for which man could not help himself then God would not condemn drunkenness.
                Don't rain on my parade!!

Comment

• Getting drunk is my way of life.

Comment

• I just had 6 one-dollar beers at my local Ikkyu izakaya during happy hour, and a bunch of food. I'm doing laundry now, and drinking more beer. I'm also watching the Colts-Steelers preseason game, that I downloaded.

Comment

• I think I'll put these here. Needless to say, the best thing about these videos is the Korean girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X