No announcement yet.

HOLYFIELD is a DIRTY fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    Because he's perfected the craft. Just look at Bradley... he does it so smooth
    During the second Holyfield fight, Mike got head-butted FIVE times within 3 rounds. Yes 5 times, from what I counted. And some of those were definitely intentional. You could tell holyfield was crouching down, and jutting his head forward as Mike was coming in

but its part of the game i guess,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Hopkins
      Well since you just getting into it

I recommand

Lennox Lewis vs Razer Ruddock

Lennox Lewis vs Michael Grant

trust me

on a side note

When ask why Evander didn't use any thug tactic on the 'gentleman nice guy' lennox and was brave enough to punk Tyson the supposed 'thug'

Evander told reporters ' i know IF I got too rough with Lennox I was going to get badly hurt inside the ring then later on outside the ring, mike tyson on the other hand aint nothing more then a schoolyard bully build up by ya'll (press) tyson vanish the moment someone push back, Lennox break you'
      hasim shoulda bite evanders ass too!

but will look at those fights you mentioned love boxing as a whole

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        During the second Holyfield fight, Mike got head-butted FIVE times within 3 rounds. Yes 5 times, from what I counted. And some of those were definitely intentional. You could tell holyfield was crouching down, and jutting his head forward as Mike was coming in

but its part of the game i guess,,,
        Yeah, part of the game. He didn't wanna take one of those hits from Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          he deserrved that bite from tyson kept headbuttin ol dude -_-
          I've seen at least 6 fighters bite ears, necks and shoulders of opponents, without being deducted, merely warned....sometimes.

Comment

Holyfield Headbutting > Bradley Headbutting.

Holy is top dog when it comes to headbutting, no one else comes close, not Bradley or Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              I've seen at least 6 fighters bite ears, necks and shoulders of opponents, without being deducted, merely warned....sometimes.
              Tyson took a chunk out of Holyfield's ear, was warned/point deducted then tried a few more times straight after.

Should the ref just allow the biting chunks continue?

Or maybe wait till Holyfield's ear's were completely gone?

Comment

Holyfield was a dirty fighter and got what he deserved when Tyson bit off his ear.

Bradley will TKO Pac within four rounds. Pac got a head aswell if Bradley headbutts him Pac should give him one back.

Comment

Mike Tyson was and is still a fraud.

He ducked Lennox during the 90's like the coward he was. His hit power is vastly overrated. He lucky he didn't go broke during the 90's or Lennox would have ended him a lot sooner and probably coma him
                  Well I'm glad you wanted to share your opinion with me. Of all people? Me?

Comment

no ****.

hes black and bald too, why dont you make a thread about those shocking new discoveries as well.

Comment

Mike Tyson was and is still a fraud.

He ducked Lennox during the 90's like the coward he was. His hit power is vastly overrated. He lucky he didn't go broke during the 90's or Lennox would have ended him a lot sooner and probably coma him

Lennox was a nobody during the 90's. Bruno was the face of British HW boxing at this time. Power was over-rated??? how many tyson fights have you actually watched. When Cus dropped dead Tyson lost discipline and declined rapidily.

Comment

Working...
                      X