No announcement yet.

Bam Bam Interested in JMM Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Don't want to see this fight.... Rios doesn't even have a belt @ 140.

as meaningless as they are. Marquez should only fight Champs.
    Everyone with a title is fighting somebody.

Are you okay? Your post quality either dropping or am not catching the sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
      Marquez is much older now than in those fights and those wars take a lot out of you.... Marquez is going to be 39 in August
      He is older but I don't think his legs or timing has gotten any worse from those fights to now. Unless Marquez is shot or close to being shot, he take Rios apart with his accuracy.

Comment

I doubt it will happen soon. MArquez is looking to run against the big names that took him years to reach, while Rios is just coming up.Won't rule out that it could happen later .

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          He is older but I don't think his legs or timing has gotten any worse from those fights to now. Unless Marquez is shot or close to being shot, he take Rios apart with his accuracy.
          Rios is a bit of a monster man.

Even if JMM is on his game he will struggle.

He struggled vs Diaz and Kats.

Rios bigger and stronger then both.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            Yups, I believe Rios would be counter-punched to a bloody TKO loss.

But hey you never know, JMM might not be motivated by the the time that fight comes around, if it even happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Rios is a bit of a monster man.

Even if JMM is on his game he will struggle.

He struggled vs Diaz and Kats.

Rios bigger and stronger then both.
              Well he still got KO victories over both of them.

Comment

Rios keep eating your Wheaties, listen to your new nutritionist, make 135 without excuses and get past Gamboa, then maybe just maybe you'll get your shot vs JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  Well he still got KO victories over both of them.
                  Never said he wouldn't win.

Just said I give the heavy handed Rios a good shot.

The fight would produce more fireworks than even the Katsidis fight.

Possibly the Diaz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Everyone with a title is fighting somebody.

Are you okay? Your post quality either dropping or am not catching the sarcasm.

he's almost 40. He deserves a championship in a 4th weight class.

Why would he take such a tough fight? no one knows Rios, he has no belt.
                    Everyone dick rode Peterson for turning down Marquez for more $. I think Marquez should do the same. He should turn Rios down and chase a fight worth more money (which shouldn't be hard to do) and lets see if everyone dick rides Marquez on how buisness savvy he is....

infact most people here want him to fight tough ass fights in which no one gives him a shot at winning anyway. Everyone thought he would lose to Peterson, Bradley, Pacquiao, Khan, etc

and a lot of people think he'll lose to Rios.... I think he deserves more respect than to have his career ended by somebody that sounds like he has downs.

He's been fighting hard fights for a while. Hell harder fights than Pacquaio. yet he doesn't make a 4TH of what Pacquiao does..... while Pacquiao fights soft ass fights.

so NO I don't want to see this fight or the Alvarado, Guerrero fights ....
                    I want him to make as much $ as possible with as little risk as possible. He deserves it. The only 2 tough fights I would find acceptable would be a 4th Pacquiao fight or Peterson, but he's too busy making savvy buisness decisions with Khan

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      he's almost 40. He deserves a championship in a 4th weight class.

Why would he take such a tough fight? no one knows Rios, he has no belt.
                      Everyone dick rode Peterson for turning down Marquez for more $. I think Marquez should do the same. He should turn Rios down and chase a fight worth more money (which shouldn't be hard to do) and lets see if everyone dick rides Marquez on how buisness savvy he is....

infact most people here want him to fight tough ass fights in which no one gives him a shot at winning anyway. Everyone thought he would lose to Peterson, Bradley, Pacquiao, Khan, etc

and a lot of people think he'll lose to Rios.... I think he deserves more respect than to have his career ended by somebody that sounds like he has downs.

He's been fighting hard fights for a while. Hell harder fights than Pacquaio. yet he doesn't make a 4TH of what Pacquiao does..... while Pacquiao fights soft ass fights.

so NO I don't want to see this fight or the Alvarado, Guerrero fights ....
                      I want him to make as much $ as possible with as little risk as possible. He deserves it. The only 2 tough fights I would find acceptable would be a 4th Pacquiao fight or Peterson, but he's too busy making savvy buisness decisions with Khan
                      First time i see you express yourself like that with paragraphs and explaining and all nyahaha. Awesome. Good post bro. Proud of you and proud that i got to witness this.

Comment

Working...
                      X