No announcement yet.

Aaa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaa

What about Alex Arthur last night? He actually DID look Amazing for the first time in **** knows how long! Sure my Gran woulda had a 50/50 chance of stopping that guy but Alex did it with power class and SPEED! At this new weight he looked real sharp and Faster than ive seen him, the weight making of the past obviously took its toll on his performances, thats clear now!

Still i do NOT like his chances up there with the MONSTERS of THIS division!

do u know when this is repeated? Was out last night, and the lions are playing so didnt see it earlier today

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      do u know when this is repeated? Was out last night, and the lions are playing so didnt see it earlier today
      It's really not worth viewing mate, the guy AA was fighting was complete and udder ****e my little brother could give him a run for his money.

Comment

Just checked the Sky listing and i cant see it mate, seems like they just gonna repeat the Klitchko fight instead man

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
          It's really not worth viewing mate, the guy AA was fighting was complete and udder ****e my little brother could give him a run for his money.
          Very true he was a glass jawed joker but Arthurs speed impressed me

Comment

arthur prescott

get it made

Comment

Would like to see Arthur in against John Murray would be a cracking fight that, one arthur would win imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Would like to see Arthur in against John Murray would be a cracking fight that, one arthur would win imo.
                NICE! hadnt even thought of that one!

Comment

Working...
                X