Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jorge Arce be looking all ripped as F Saturday too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Jorge Arce be looking all ripped as F Saturday too?

Since Arce has the strength & conditioning coach of the century Angel Memo Hernandez and that dude totally transformed the body of JMM to drastic measures, will Arce also come looking like a ripped body builder Friday at the weigh-in?

I have not seen current pics of Arce yet have you?

I'll green K yas if you got some current pics of Arce with his shirt off it would be interesting to see if his body now looks ripped as ever just like JMM did.

I mean legit clean or not either way JMM's body looks impressive.

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Since Arce has the strength & conditioning coach of the century Angel Memo Hernandez and that dude totally transformed the body of JMM to drastic measures, will Arce also come looking like a ripped body builder Friday at the weigh-in?

I have not seen current pics of Arce yet have you?

I'll green K yas if you got some current pics of Arce with his shirt off it would be interesting to see if his body now looks ripped as ever just like JMM did.

I mean legit clean or not either way JMM's body looks impressive.
    hell yeah and he be a fool not too.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      hell yeah and he be a fool not too.
      have u seen recent pics like from this week yet? ive not seen them yet bro

Comment

Media workout

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post

Media workout
            green k bro thats the most ripped we have ever seen Arce yo!

Comment

green k thanks for the pic.

arce looks mad ripped best we ever seen him huh

Comment

arce looks mad ripped best we ever seen him huh

Comment

yo that Rojas fight still got most of us confused i mean he was winning the first round easily with the knocked down and all but 2nd round? WTF happened?

Comment

yo that Rojas fight still got most of us confused i mean he was winning the first round easily with the knocked down and all but 2nd round? WTF happened?
                    He got the knockdown but that first round wasn't easy, it was a war. I hate to question fighters because there was an obvious foul but I think he felt his power and realized a brutal fight was going to commence. In that split second I think he realized Arum set him up to have a brutal fight before getting Donaire and he checked out. The Arce we are getting Saturday isn't coming off that war and i think he could be more lively than ppl think.

Comment

Working...
                    X