No announcement yet.

USA vs Nigeria: biggest blowout in Olympic basketball history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] USA vs Nigeria: biggest blowout in Olympic basketball history

Team USA thrashed Nigeria by a score of 156-73 today. That's the largest margin of victory (83 points) in Olympic basketball history.

another reason the 2012 USA team would beat the 92 dream team.

Even Puerto Rico in '92 put up 81pts in 40mins on them and they had ZERO NBA players on their roster. 81 pts. Imagine what this team would do to them.

People who think dream team would beat the 2012 team don't know basketball or are lying to themselves.

I understand you gotta give respect to previous generations, but I think its more important to speak the truth. And truth is that the talent and athleticism right now is much higher than talent on the 92 team.

Steve Nash is more athletic than every members from the 92 Dream Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Lmaaaaaaaaaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        thats so incredibly lame.

Comment

Not surpised, Kobe and CP3 are in the team

Comment

Is USA that good or was Nigeria that ass?

I don't follow basketball but I heard LeBron looked like an ATG vs a couple Tunisia bums. Seen it on WSHH.

Comment

N
              I
              G
              E
              R
              I
              A

They shot 63% on 46 3PA's which is drastically better than anything they have done to date. Clearly an outlier performance. Also I think it very insulting to say a team where half of the guys are on it because of injuries can beat prime for prime one of the greatest teams assembled. I'll give you spacing the floor with the 3 ball to 12, but what it is 12 gonna do when Chandler, Love, and the baby Anthony Davis are in foul trouble?

I'm always gonna favor the better perimeter defense and the better big men and 92 has that through the 4 and 5 positions by a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                Is USA that good or was Nigeria that ass?

I don't follow basketball but I heard LeBron looked like an ATG vs a couple Tunisia bums. Seen it on WSHH.
                obviously Nigeria isn't that good but it doesn't matter who the opponent is, if that team is good enough to make it to the Olympics, they should not be losing by 83 pts even if against the US. Especially that they had 2 NBA players on the team, Aminu and Diogu. Not superstars but NBA players nonetheless.

92 dream team couldn't do this and almost every other team they played didn't have a single NBA player on the roster. just goes to show how good this team really is. People don't understand how versatile the skill set of this team is. This team would beat the 92 team and I have no doubt about it.

Comment

I don't think any team has ever beaten the U.S. in the Olympics, ever...oh wait a second...

I know I know we didn't win any medals but this victory was good enough for P.R. to party all week long...

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    obviously Nigeria isn't that good but it doesn't matter who the opponent is, if that team is good enough to make it to the Olympics, they should not be losing by 83 pts even if against the US. Especially that they had 2 NBA players on the team, Aminu and Diogu. Not superstars but NBA players nonetheless.

92 dream team couldn't do this and almost every other team they played didn't have a single NBA player on the roster. just goes to show how good this team really is. People don't understand how versatile the skill set of this team is. This team would beat the 92 team and I have no doubt about it.
                    this team won't even beat '96 team

Comment

Working...
                    X