Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you spend time surfing the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you spend time surfing the net?

If I sum up, in 24 hrs, the time I surf the net I think I have 3 hours of my time consumed on the e-world.

It really depends on what I have going on. Some days I'm not online at all, others I'll be online for like 8 hours in that day. I rely on the internet for all of my news and the bulk of my personal entertainment needs, because I cancelled my cable subscription over a year ago because I felt it wasn't worth the money.

So I stream and download a lot. I also spend a lot of my time at my laptop not online working on various personal projects.

Comment

if its a super slow day at work, then anywhere from 4-5 hours...but if i'm slammed, a few minutes here and there

i'm actually bored out of my focking mind right now...jumping from this site, to laker sites, to espn...im ready to call it a day

Comment

all i know is the moment i type p on the search bar, **** is the first result that comes up.

followed by piggy.

miss, not squeal.

Comment

A fair amount. Probably 5 - 6 hours on average.

Comment

I'd say 'bout 5-6 hrs a day altogether...

Comment

I would say about 3-4 hours is my daily dose, i do spend a lot of time playing ps3 though...............

Comment

does listening to music on grooveshark count? if yes, i spend 9-10 hrs a day because i have it on all day at work. if not, 1-3 hrs a day of actual surfing.

Comment

Depends on my day. If I am off from the gym and no work or school I can be on the internet 8 hours. Do you know just how many videos are on youtube? You could literally spend an entire day just watching all the episodes of 24/7 or an entire season of a TV show.

Comment

Working...
                  X